25th April 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in Indian Railways for Computer Science and Engineering graduate?

Is there any job for a B.Tech.,(Computer Science and Engineering) in the Indian Railways? Please provide me the details of Job for computer science and engineering.

1st May 2016, 12:33 AM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Jobs in Indian Railways for Computer Science and Engineering graduate?

B.Tech computer Science engineering graduates are eligible for the Railway jobs and there are multiple sectors in which computer science graduates can apply for the jobs in the Railways through the RRB recruitment

some of the jobs which you can apply are:
  • Railways Signal Engineers
  • RPF Sub Inspector
  • Sr.Engineer
  • Jr engineers
  • Jr.Executives
  • Sr.System Analyst
  • Sr.Engineer
  • Stenographer
  • Section Research Engineer
  • Junior Research engineer
  • Indian Railways Services of Engineers

These are the various vacancies which you can apply from your computer science engineering background.
14th May 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs in Indian Railways for Computer Science and Engineering graduate?

I have 8 years exp in IT as software tester is any relevant job in railway and what is the age limit?
7th March 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs in Indian Railways for Computer Science and Engineering graduate?

Is there any job for a B.Tech.,(Computer Science and Engineering) in the Indian Railways? Please provide me the details of Job for computer science and engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?