1st September 2010, 03:10 PM
vijayforwin

JSPL GET syllabus, papers and important topics for mechanical engineers

sir am doing final yr in mechanical engineering... can u help me out by sending the syllabus for mechanical domain papers and important topics for aptitude

2nd September 2010, 05:18 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: JSPL GET syllabus, papers and important topics for mechanical engineers

hi.
the last date for GTE form submission online is 24th sept...
the xam is on 31th oct..
JINDAL STEEL&POWER” Recruits FRESHERS : BE/BTech/ME/MTech : Last Date : 15 Sep 2008
Eligibility BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Experience Freshers
Location All India
Eligibility:
Qualification : Bachelore’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering Technology in any of the above - mentioned Disciplines from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks throughout in academics.
good luck..

4th September 2010, 12:07 PM
narendra santoshi

Default Re: JSPL GET syllabus, papers and important topics for mechanical engineers

sir m final year student ,pleas give jspl syllabus

4th September 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the electrical engineering syllabus for JSPL written test

6th September 2010, 11:34 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
The examination of Jindal Steel & Power Ltd(JSPL)GET is knocking the door .

however,the examinations have some rules such as :

1:You can apply for the examination through online, in its home site http://www.jindalsteel.com/

2:the starting date of applying online:25th Aug,2010.

3:Closing date of applying online:24th Sept,2010.

4:Admit card will be provided from:15th Oct,2010

5:Written exam will be held on:31st Oct,2010.

All othere details you may get from its home site:www.jindalsteel.com

Good luck.

12th September 2010, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

can electronics & communication also apply?

13th September 2010, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about the syllabus of Jspl exam for mechanical engineering ...............

14th September 2010, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

please send sylebus MECHNICAL)

14th September 2010, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the get syllabus for electrical engineers

17th September 2010, 12:19 AM

please send syllabus and previous year's question paper of jindal steels GET recruitment
for Mechanical branch..

22nd September 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

please send syllabus and previous year's question paper of jindal steels GET recruitment
for Mechanical branch..

22nd September 2010, 08:57 PM
mugdha.me07

for Mechanical branch..

25th September 2010, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

pattern of jindal question paper in mechanical engineering

27th September 2010, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir tell me the pattern of jindal question paper in mechanical

29th September 2010, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

please send me the question papers(sample and previous years with solution)of jspl for mechanical engineering.

30th September 2010, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

sir please please send me the question papers(sample and previous years with solution)of jspl for mechanical engineering.

2nd October 2010, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

can electronics & communications students apply?if yes,from which discipline they should apply???

4th October 2010, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the electrical engineering syllabus for JSPL written test

6th October 2010, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

sir please please send me the question papers(sample and previous years with solution)of jspl for mechanical engineering.

7th October 2010, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the question papers(sample and previous years with solution)of jspl for mechanical engineering to
[email protected]

8th October 2010, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

is dere is any chnge in jspl exam date.....if it is so plz inform me.....

8th October 2010, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the question papers(sample and previous years with solution)of jspl for mechanical engineering to [email protected]

9th October 2010, 06:20 PM
mechboysanjeev

hy.. if any one find syllabus of jspl get of mech, engg., please send me on [email protected]
please!!!!!!!!!

19th October 2010, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m giving exam of jindal steel& power limited so pls
sir send me previous papers of jindal steel& power
limited.
with syllabus
on
[email protected]

21st October 2010, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i m giving exam of jspl.so pls send me previous year exam paper & syllabus (inst & control) on [email protected]

21st October 2010, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous papers and syllabus of jindal steel&power limited on [email protected]

26th October 2010, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and paper of jindal steel & power of mechanical engg. on [email protected]

28th October 2010, 08:37 PM
neerajchoudhary

sir i m neeraj from mechanical branch 7 th sem,please send me the syllabus and question paper of jindal steel

28th October 2010, 08:40 PM
neerajchoudhary

sir i m neeraj from mechanical ,plz send me syllabus and previous years question paper of jindal steel and power on [email protected]

29th October 2010, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

please send me important topics jspl exam paper
my email id is [email protected]

31st October 2010, 03:59 PM
koli

Quote:
Originally Posted by neerajchoudhary View Post
sir i m neeraj from mechanical branch 7 th sem,please send me the syllabus and question paper of jindal steel
you will get the question papers here:

http://fw.freshersworld.com/placementweek/company.asp?cid=966

1st November 2010, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i m Hamjad Ali from Electrical,plz send me syllabus and previous years question paper of jindal steel and power on [email protected]

6th November 2010, 04:40 PM
thakudu

sir i m rahul and did my mechanical engg ,plz send me syllabus and previous years question paper of jindal steel and power on [email protected]

8th November 2010, 07:36 PM
rnumesh1

sir i m umesh from mechanical ,plz send me syllabus and previous years question paper of jindal steel and power

9th November 2010, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the sullabus for mech engg in [email protected]

12th November 2010, 12:05 PM
sauravkumar

send previous year papers of jspl and its syllabus

12th November 2010, 01:15 PM

sir,
plz send syllabus and previous years papers for mechanical engineering

12th November 2010, 01:46 PM
shivaraj N

Thumbs up Re: JSPL GET syllabus, papers and important topics for mechanical engineers

sir am doing final yr in mechanical engineering...
can u help me out by sending the syllabus for mechanical domain papers and important topics for aptitude for GET of jspl.............

12th November 2010, 08:45 PM
happy rai

send me the syllabus and last year exam paperfor jspl for mechanical branch

12th November 2010, 09:04 PM
happy rai

i dont have syllabus and last year paper so plz send me that.

12th November 2010, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

send me question papers of get of jindal steel and power ltd

12th November 2010, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me sample papers for mechanical engineering

13th November 2010, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Here is the message that has just been posted:
send previous year papers of jspl and its syllabus

14th November 2010, 01:14 AM
nirbykumar

sir,calculator is permitted or not for jspl exam.reply on my email id ([email protected])

14th November 2010, 05:24 AM
rohit srivastava

send me previus year question papers of jspl and its syllbus for mechanical engg.

14th November 2010, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

pls send me previous yrs papers of jindal in mechanical.........
my email id is [email protected]

15th November 2010, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

pls. send the previous year mechanical GET writen test paper

and syllabus

16th November 2010, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

pls send me jspl previous paper of mechanical on my id [email protected]

16th November 2010, 07:34 PM
anisha1709

please send me the question papers(sample and previous years with solution)of jspl for instrumentation & control engineering.

16th November 2010, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

pls. send the previous year mechanical GET writen test paper

and syllabus

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?