3rd August 2012, 08:44 AM
Akas Roy

Is Khals B.Ed college in Chhattisgarh UGC granted?

Is khals B. Ed college in Chhattisgarh ugc granted?...pelase tell me the details

5th November 2012, 08:08 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Khals B.Ed college in Chhattisgarh UGC granted?

Khalsa College, Durg, Chattisgarh is approved by UGC and affiliated to Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University.

For further information contact or visit the College:

Address: Mazool street No. 23, Jail Road,
Plot No. 2, Five Building,
Durg,- 491 225, Chhatisgarh.
Tel: 0788-2323779
Web: http://khalsacollegedurg.com
6th November 2012, 03:38 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Is Khals B.Ed college in Chhattisgarh UGC granted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akas Roy View Post
Is khals B. Ed college in Chhattisgarh ugc granted?...pelase tell me the details
Dear,

Khals B.Ed college in chattisgarh comes under Pandit Ravi shukla University which is not UGC approved. This university is not even recognized. This college was set up by Shrishti Education & Welfare Society which is a society formed by some doctors and engineers and scholars of chattisgarh to promote education in this state.

For more information you can log on to their website:http://khalsacollegedurg.com/Site/Institution.php

If you are planning to do any course from this college then i will suggest you not to go for it and try to take admission in a good, reputed and recognized college because without any recognization your degree will have no value and it will not be accepted by any company for job or other college for higher education.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?