8th December 2010, 05:00 PM
cool001.rahul

Last 10 year question papers of Bank PO exam? Best books for General Awareness preparation?

Please send me last ten year's exams of bank po. and also tell me the best book for the general awareness

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers and books to refer forG.K. for preparation of Bank clerk examinations of various Indian banks -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Previous year question paper and reference books for preparation of 'Banking and Financial Awareness' for bank PO exams
  3. Preparation tips for General Awareness exam for BANK PO Exam
  4. Last 10 years solved papers of Bank of Baroda PO exam General Awareness Questions?
  5. Last 10 years questions papers of SBI Clerk entrance exam? Books on quantitative aptitude and general awareness on bank?
  6. How to prepare the English and General Awareness Section of Bank Exams? Which books to refer for preparation?
  7. Books for banking preparation available in Dehradun -- [New]
  8. General Awareness Question papers for Bank of India PO Exam along with Descriptive Question Papers of Previous Years
  9. Which news papers should read for General Awareness of Bank PO Exams?
  10. How to prepare for all bank exams? Model question papers of all bank exams?
  11. Source for general awareness and other study materials for Bank PO exam?
  12. Best book(s) for preparation of Bank PO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Please Send me Sample Questions on General Awareness.
  14. General Banking Officers, Bank of India, Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Best books to prepare for General Awareness for Bank PO Exams?
  16. Syllabus, General Awareness topics, preparation tips, Model and previous years question papers for ONGC recruitment exam? Scope in ONGC?
  17. How to enroll and prepare for Loco Pilot?
  18. Books on Banking, Computer and General Awareness for Bank PO and Clerical Exam?
14th December 2010, 02:09 AM
chandumba

Default Re: Last 10 year question papers of Bank PO exam? Best books for General Awareness preparation?

please send me previous all bank p.o exam model papers
18th December 2010, 05:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 year question papers of Bank PO exam? Best books for General Awareness preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool001.rahul View Post
Please send me last ten year's exams of bank po. and also tell me the best book for the general awareness
You can visit different online websites dedicated for Bank PO for getting sample papers of the exam. Or else there are many books available in the market offering question paper booklet for students to purchase and practice. There are many weekly and monthly periodicals which are very effective in the preparation process of Bank Po’s.
24th January 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous all bank p.o exam model papers with answers
2nd February 2011, 05:38 PM
shahkhadir

Please send me last ten year's exams of bank po. and also tell me the best book for the general awareness[knowledge is power]
4th February 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous all bank p.o exam model papers with answers. my email id is [email protected]
5th February 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I need the same..Please help
10th February 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

please send question papers of PO exams for last 10 years
14th February 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

pls send some banking awareness question paper for IOB PO exam
16th February 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

reference books for socio economic and banking awareness
23rd February 2011, 01:19 PM
thullu

pls send me the 10yrs general awareness model papers and good book for general awareness
28th February 2011, 04:58 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Last 10 year question papers of Bank PO exam? Best books for General Awareness preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello friend...

Attached some of the previous year Bank PO exam papers in this post... check it over...hope it helps for your preparation...

All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 4583_BankPO_2009_March_CanaraBank.pdf(125.4 KB, 391 views)
File Type: pdf 4884_BankPO_2009_Oriental.pdf(150.9 KB, 331 views)
File Type: pdf 5022_BankPO_2009_SBI.pdf(1.53 MB, 464 views)
File Type: pdf Bank-PO-exam-Sample-Paper.pdf(184.5 KB, 403 views)
8th April 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i am first time giving bank papers so please suggest some reference book for provisional officer post related books
10th April 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

pleas send clerical exam question papers for last 10 years
3rd May 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

i need last 2 years bank po question paper. plz send it to me. my email id is [email protected]
3rd May 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
plz forward me 10 yrs question papers of bank po
11th May 2011, 04:44 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Last 10 year question papers of Bank PO exam? Best books for General Awareness preparation?

hi rahul,l provide some question papers.
Attached Files
File Type: txt bank po solved paper.txt(7.5 KB, 233 views)
File Type: txt g.k cl and po.txt(8.2 KB, 188 views)
File Type: txt english cleark and po.txt(16.2 KB, 192 views)
26th June 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i want po exam best books for reasinig arthamatics and english...
27th June 2011, 11:29 AM
deepchand arya

Thumbs up Re: Last 10 year question papers of Bank PO exam? Best books for General Awareness preparation?

Quote:
please send me previous all bank p.o exam model papers with answers
please send me the same all bank P.O exam model papers with answers,its my humble request to you.
31st July 2011, 11:19 PM
gagan4790

Quote:
i want po exam best books for reasinig arthamatics and english...
Hi Dear
Contact [email protected] for full guidance......
ALL D BEST!!!
15th August 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

please suggest some books which wil help me out.
4th September 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare po exam
5th September 2011, 12:06 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool001.rahul View Post
You should have a graduate degree from any recognized university.

You should have a 21 years and 30 years.

I am attached some previous year question papers of Bank PO Exam.

16th September 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

it is very helpful site for any kind of competition exam.
19th May 2012, 11:02 PM
prachi awasthi

hi respected sir or mam
i m preparing for the bank clerical and p.o. jobs.please sir suggest me how cam i strong my maths,reasoning,general awareness,English,computers
pls sir suggest me the the either some tricks or some books which help me quotely...
thak you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?