25th July 2012, 07:50 PM
jershee

Last 10 years VAO exam question papers?

vao exam before 10 years question paper...please send to me the papers

18th September 2012, 06:30 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Last 10 years VAO exam question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jershee View Post

VAO Previous Years Papers

Hello Prem
► Please Download the Required Papers From the Attachment Section Below!

► Also Check out the Reference books Attached Along with Authors For more Robust Preparation.

► Exam Pattern and the Syllabus has also Been Duly Attached!
Regards,

Nik!
21st September 2012, 11:02 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years VAO exam question papers?

Quote:
VAO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

~VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers. Tamilnadu Public Service Commission conducts an examination to recruit these officers whenever there is a vacancy for this post.

~To give this exam you need You need to have secondary school leaving certificate to give this exam. Although this is the minimum qualification required but even if you have higher qualifications then also you need to show this certificate to be considered eligible.

~Your age should not be less than 21 years. The upper age limit is 30 years for general category candidates. For reserved category candidates it is 40 years.

~You should know how to speak in Tamil because that is the local languages of the villagers of Tamilnadu where you will be posted.

~Only physically fit candidates will come to give the exam. So to prove your medical fitness you will be asked to show medical certificates to the authorities concerned during exam time.

~On written examination the selection procedure is primarily based. Other factors which are considered are the district chosen by you and the number of reservations of the district in question.

Scheme Of Examination:-

~This year's exam is due in September and the results will come out in November and by December the interview sessions will start. Cost of the application forms is Rs. 150 and for reserved category candidates it is Rs. 50.

VAO Books To Follow:-

TNPSC VAO
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: The Raman Books

TNPSC VAO English
by Author (Sakthi)
Publisher: Sakthi Publishing House

TNPSC VAO (Paperback, Tamil)
by Veerasekaran
Publisher: Kizhakku

For papers please refer to the files attached. Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them once to know more about the question pattern. Practice more such papers to get good marks. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 54 views)
24th September 2012, 12:29 PM

Quote:

Please Download the Required Papers From the Attachment Section Below.Also Check out the Reference books Attached Along with Authors For more Robust Preparation.Exam Pattern and the Syllabus has also Been Duly Attached!

25th September 2012, 04:31 PM

Quote:
EXAM SCHEME

BOOKS

For papers please refer to the files attached. Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them once to know more about the question pattern. Practice more such papers to get good marks. All the best for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?