30th August 2010, 02:40 AM
Christi soon

Last 10 years WBJEE solved papersof physics, chemistry and mathematics

Sir/Madam,
Can you please send me last 10 years WBJEE solved papersof physics,chemistry, mathematics and some sample papers also? I am waiting for your responds.
Thanking you.

30th August 2010, 05:27 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last 10 years WBJEE solved papersof physics, chemistry and mathematics

Dear friend,
I am very sorry to say that last 10 years WBJEE papers wont be benificial for you.because the pattern of examination has changed totally.and its even changing every year.previously there used to be subjective type paper then it was replaced by Multiple Choice Questions.again the pattern got changed and now there is a mixture of subjective as well as objective paper.so i will suggest you that please do not depend on last year papers.but have a deep knowledge of every paper so that whatever the pattern amy be you can clear the exam.
All The Best!!!!
30th August 2010, 08:29 PM
Shagun Makin

Default Re: Last 10 years WBJEE solved papersof physics, chemistry and mathematics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christi soon View Post
Sir/Madam,
Can you please send me last 10 years WBJEE solved papersof physics,chemistry, mathematics and some sample papers also? I am waiting for your responds.
Thanking you.
Dear friend,

For last 10 years of WBJEE exam you can find it through google or you may even contact with your bookseller for the same.

You will get from anywhere.
30th August 2010, 10:34 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,

you can get the previous year paper from the different books available in the

market.also you can get the the previous year paper from the given websites..

www.indiastudychannel.com
31st August 2010, 01:49 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir/Madam,
Thanking you.
Dear friend
I am attaching one year question paper of WBJEE with solution. Please find it into the attachments.
I would suggest you not to waste your time for soft copies of question bank. You can find them in Arihant's WBJEE question bank with solution. That would be much more helpful because it contains the explained solution. The book comes in affordable price (<200 INR). So I would suggest you to purchase a question bank.
Thank You
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WBJEE_PCBM Question Papaer- 2009.pdf(1.04 MB, 513 views)
31st August 2010, 09:05 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
you can get the papers at www.studyplaces.com
www.studentguide.com
you can also try to find them in the magazines of career launcher,
also try freshers.com
all the best
all the best
4th September 2010, 05:36 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

wbjee solved paper for last 10 year ia avaliable in book stall. i advise you to go and buy. this is usefull for you . thanking you
6th September 2010, 11:06 PM
sanjusabu

Quote:
Sir/Madam,
Thanking you.
I am sending you WBJEE solved papers please check out my attachment.
But for your your better result you must read books very carefully.
So prepare well and crack WBJEE.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Answer_WBJEE_PCBM.pdf(1.04 MB, 511 views)
29th November 2010, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

if you have wbjee (medical) question paper solve of year 1995 to 2005, pl send me the address. It may be not mcq type, but I need. My e-mail: [email protected]
9th December 2010, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

centrifugal reaction
22nd February 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

thanks....any other paper wbjee exxcept 2009 and 10?would help"S
25th May 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

inspite of knowing dat the paper pattern has i changed i wuld still like to get last 5 yrs papers for solving and confidence level so if possible pls attach it to my email [email protected]
27th May 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

please sent me cpt enterance exam pettern becoz i am really nurvius for cpt exam
14th August 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me wbjee 10 years solved question paper
17th December 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

10 years solved paper for wbjee exam please tell me where i got it?
9th January 2012, 07:00 PM
apaul2991992

Post Re: Last 10 years WBJEE solved papersof physics, chemistry and mathematics

Quote:
Sir/Madam,
Thanking you.
I am ajit paul.i want last 10 yrs. wbjee exams paper in my email adress
[email protected].
26th January 2012, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Can you please send me the previous 10 years question papers with answers?
24th March 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me wbjee-2005,2004,2008 phy,che,bio papar,,,,,
9th April 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me wbjee 2005,2006,2007,2008 Phy,Che and Math paper.....
4th July 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, Can I participate in medical entrance in WBJEE after scoring 44 marks in BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE?
25th September 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
Thanking you.

Dibakar
8th April 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam pls snd me last 10 yrs WBJEE solved papers of physics
i am waiting for ur respond...]at [email protected]
thanking you
16th November 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I want 10(ten) years question and answer for WBJEE(engineering) on Physics, Chemistry & math - pl. send my email - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?