6th August 2012, 02:48 PM
priyahashini

Last 5 years VAO exam question papers with answers?

I Want last 5 yrs VAO Exam question paper with answers...please send to me that

1st September 2012, 06:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years VAO exam question papers with answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyahashini View Post
Question Papers of VAO Exam

If you have completed 10th OR 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam so please check it out.Observe the pattern of these Question papers.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf GKVIII.pdf(64.7 KB, 806 views)
File Type: pdf Old Papers of TNPSC VAO Solved 2010 Solved.pdf(147.0 KB, 1079 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Solved 2010 with answers.pdf(147.0 KB, 984 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 421 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 579 views)
1st September 2012, 09:45 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years VAO exam question papers with answers?

Quote:

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers. For the recruitment of these officers TNPSC or Tamilnadu Public Service Commission conducts an examination which is known as the TNPSC VAO exam whenever there is a vacancy available. This year the notification to fill up 1870 vacant seats was released in the month of June. To sit for this exam certain eligibility criteria needs to be satisfied. Some of them have been listed below:

TNPSC VAO Exam Eligibility Criteria:

Qualification Required:
  • If you wish to apply for this exam then you need to have the secondary school leaving certificate as that is the minimum qualification required. In other words you need to be a 10th pass out. Thus even if you have higher qualifications it will be considered only when you have the S.S.L.C. certificate to show.

Age Criteria:
  • The minimum age limit for giving this exam no matter what your category is 21 years. The upper age limit to give this exam for general category candidates is 30 years.
  • There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. For SC/ST candidates the upper age limit is 40 years.

Other Criteria:
  • You will be posted in the villages of Tamilnadu where the local languages of the villagers is Tamil. So it is pretty obvious that you need to know this language well so that you can communicate properly with them.
  • You can still the exam if you do not know the language well. In that case you have to sit for the Tamil language exam which is conducted by the TNPSC and get the pass marks. This needs to be done within two years from the date of selection.
  • Only physically and mentally fit candidates will be allowed to give this exam. In order to prove your fitness you will be asked to produce medical fitness certificates before the authorities concerned at the time of examination.

Selection Procedure:
  • The selection procedure mainly consists of:

1. Written Examination
2. Personal Interview/Counselling Session
  • The selection procedure though is solely dependant on the written examination only. So your main aim should be to get as many marks possible in the exam to stay in contention. Other factors which are considered are the district you have chosen and reservation of vacancies of the district in question.

Exam Pattern:
  • Written Examination is conducted in two parts/sections:

1. General Knowledge
2. General English/ General Tamil
  • The first paper is bilingual which means you will get the option to select the language you are most comfortable in. The second paper is optional and your preference needs to be stated in the application form itself. Questions for this exam will be of S.S.L.C standard.
  • For each paper 150 marks have been allotted. All in all 200 questions needs to be answered and out of the total marks allotted which is 300, 90 marks needs to be secured to qualify. You will get only three hours to complete the whole paper.

Cost of Application Form:
  • Cost of the applicaton form for general category candidates is Rs. 125 and for reserved category candidates is Rs. 50.
  • This year's application process for TNPSC VAO exam is already over. So if you have already applied for the exam then you will be able to download the hall ticket from the third week of August.
  • Generally result for the exam is declared in the month of November and interview or counselling session will start from December only.

VAO Exam 2012 Date: 30th September 2012 (10AM-1PM)

Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

For the papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them properly to learn more about the question pattern. Work hard properly. You will definitely do well.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC VAO Exam Pattern_Syllabus « «.pdf(151.3 KB, 306 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 336 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 221 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 270 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 273 views)
26th February 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Last 5 years VAO exam question papers with answers?

I need last five years vao question paper & answers
Quote:
i want last 5 yrs vao exam question paper with answers...please send to me that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?