16th July 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for VAO exam after studying UG 2nd year? Am I eligible for VAO exam?

now i'm studying UG 2nd year.i'm 20 years old.now i want apply for VAO exam.i'm BC cantidate.i'm eligible or not eligible for VAO exams?

24th July 2012, 04:46 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for VAO exam after studying UG 2nd year? Am I eligible for VAO exam?

TNPSC VAO(Village Administrative Officers) Exam
Eligibility Criteria for VAO Exam 2012

Age limit: As on 1st July 2012 age limit for General and Unreserved category candidates is 21 (twenty one) years to 30 (thirty) years and candidates who are from SC, BC, MBCs, DCs, BCMs and DWs cast minimum age limit is same but maximum age limit could be 40 (forty) years.

Educational qualification: As on 9th July, 2012 applicant must have secondary school leaving certificate (SSLC) or its equivalent qualification.
Knowledge of Tamil Language required.

Applicant should be physically fit for this exam, when required produce a physical fitness certificate in form of TNMS, TNJMS or TNSS.
How to apply: TNPSC placed online registration link at www.tnpsc.gov.in and www.tnpscexams.net website.
Fill the form correctly and submit your form. After successfully registration take print out of form. Unique registration and roll no with all details you enter will be available on this printout. Keep it and fee receipt safe, it will be required in future.

24th July 2012, 07:31 PM
bhargavipooja

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for VAO exam after studying UG 2nd year? Am I eligible for VAO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i'm studying UG 2nd year.i'm 20 years old.now i want apply for VAO exam.i'm BC cantidate.i'm eligible or not eligible for VAO exams?

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts the Examination for the Recruitment of Village Administrative Officer (VAO).Eligibility
  • Age should be 22 to 30 years as on the last date of the receipt of application.
  • Age should not exceed 40 years for SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars),STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes.
  • Age relaxation upto 5 years is available for persons those who are affected by the ban order as per the orders of the Government.

<H3>Educational Qualification
  • Candidate those who passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission into Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) in College Courses of studies.
</H3>Exam Notification
  • Exam Notification will be published in the Employment news.
  • Exam Notification will be published in the website of TNPSC.
application
  • Application can be obtained from the Post Offices on payment of Rs.30/- and Examination fees in Rs.75/-
  • Candidates can avail the application online through the Commission's website.
  • Candidates should enclose attested copies of all certificates along with the application form.
  • Filled application form along with the enclosures should be sent to
    The Controller of Examinations,
    Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,
    No.1, Greams Road,
    Chennai - 600 006.
Essential Tamil Knowledge
  • Candidate must have passed the S.S.L.C Public Examination with Tamil as one of the languages.
  • Candidate must have studied the High School Course in Tamil Medium and passed the S.S.L.C Public Examination in Tamil Medium.
  • Candidate must have passed the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil, conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Written Test - Objective Type Questions
  • General Knowledge
    • This section consists of 100 questions carrying 100 marks
  • General English
  • General Tamil
Minimum qualifying marks for Selection
  • Candidate should get 90 marks for selection

For further details of TNPSC Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Exam visit

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission

ALL THE BEST....
10th August 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for VAO exam after studying UG 2nd year? Am I eligible for VAO exam?

what is the salary for vao exam and we have to pass in griup 14 or nt?
15th August 2012, 08:36 PM
abthar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi

vao exam is being conducting by tnpsc twice per year.

The basic educational qualification for vao exam is

1.candidate should have completed 10th standard as a basic educational qualification.

2.age should be above 21 and not mere 30 for general candidates

Age relaxation is there for bc,mbc,sc/st candidates(i.e upper age relaxation )

3 years for bc's

5 years for sc,st's

(so you must attain your age 21)

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?