18th February 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?

I am a student of tenth and i want to know that minimum how many %tage or CGPA i need to take admission in 11th class with science stream in a govt. school from a private school and which school is better for me in dwarka sec-3,4,5,6?

18th February 2015, 06:05 PM
anair

Default Re: How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?

To get admission to a Government Higher Secondary school you must have scored a CGPA of 8 and above which is approximately 75 percent and above in your class 10 exams. Government schools only have limited seats for new admissions. The final cut off will be published at the time of admission and will depend on the number of applicants and their scores.

There is a popular school in Dwarka Sector 3. It is called Dwarka Government Secondary School, near the Punjab National Bank branch.
19th February 2015, 06:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?

At most of the government schools, admission procedure is based on FCFS(First come First Serve) Process. That means, the government schools offers admissions for the candidates, who applies first, but not based on any percentage or cutoff marks. So, you should apply for 11th standard admission at any government school, immediately after the completion of your 10th standard. And it is better to have above 60% of marks to get admission easily.
To know about the best government school, it is better to enquire the students, who are passed out or currently studying in those schools. So, that you can choose the best government school, which is present in that area.
15th April 2015, 11:43 PM
SmilyRishu

First of all i want to tell you that different schools follow different admission criteria. Some of the schools follow up first come first get criteria. But some of the school declare a cut-off marks for getting the admission. So my suggestion to you is that you should work hard with full of your dedication and score good marks in your matriculation exam. I think that all the school in sector 3 and sector 5 are well reputed. So my suggestion to you is that you can apply in any of the schools there.
13th August 2021, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

10th completed teacher training tisukovali ala
18th September 2021, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

process and formalities for changing goverment school to private school in 10 class
24th September 2021, 11:05 PM
Wasma sanober

Now Students studying in private schools can shift to government schools without the transfer certificate (TC) in any class.And there is no marks required, you just have to score at least 50% in your previous class of that school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?