28th November 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Change of CBSE school to Punjab state education board school?

I'm studying in 12th CBSE board I want to change my school to Punjab state education board school can I do it? Would you please help me in this regard?

28th November 2015, 10:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Change of CBSE school to Punjab state education board school?

No, it is not possible to change from CBSE school to Punjab State education board school for pursuing 12th standard. You need to pursue 11th and 12th standard from same school. None of the schools offers direct admission to 12th standard. So, you need to pursue your 11th and 12th standard from same school. So, it is not possible to get admission in 12th standard in Punjab State education board after completion of your 11th standard from CBSE Board.
28th November 2015, 11:09 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

It is not possible to change the School in 12th Class.If you want to study in 12th after changing the School,you have to take admission in another School in 11th Class and have to do study of 11th Class then you can study for 12th.It means you have to take admission in 11th Class if you want to change the School in 12th.

In 11th Class most of the Schools students enroll for the 12th Board Exam,Because 12th is Board Exam.SO you have to enroll for 12th in 11th Class,So you have to take admission in 11th.
28th November 2015, 11:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to change the board in the 12TH Std. So you have to continue your course with the CBSE.

The other choice is to make gap year and again start the 11th with the Punjab Education Board to pursue the 10+2.
29th November 2015, 01:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you change to a different board after the completion of your 11th standard, you will have to follow certain steps for it, those are menbtioned below;

> You will have to notify your school firstof all about the transfer of school and board by you.

> You need to collect all of your documents from the previous school, i.e. report card. marksheet, character certificate, school leaving certificate, etc.

> You will be however need an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
6th February 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Change from Punjab state educational board to CBSE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?