7th November 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 5th standard of Military school?

hello
what is the admission process to
enter into 5 standard in military school
i am not a military man son
please tell me immediately
waiting for your reply

15th November 2014, 01:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 5th standard of Military school?

No, the Military schools does not offer admissions to 5th standard. Admissions in Military schools are open for only VI and IX classes. Candidates who wish to get admission in VI class in Military school need to appear for CET examination which is conducted by Rashtriya Military Schools.

Eligibility Criteria for Class VI :-
1. Only Boys are eligible to apply for admission to Class VI in Rashtriya Military Schools .

2. The minimum age limit is 10 years and upper age limit is 12 years required at the time of admission. Candidates who are wards of army personnel killed in wars can avail age relaxation of six months.

3. Candidates seeking admission to class VI should have passed class V from any government recognized board. Candidates belonging to reserved category can avail reservation as per the policies issued by government of India.

Admission Procedure :-
1. To get admission in Class VI in Rashtriya Military School , you need to appear for entrance examination conducted by Rashtriya Military Schools.

2. Candidates need to score minimum aggregate of 50% of marks in the written test and they need to pass the medical test conducted by the institute.

By qualifying the written test and medical test, you can get admission in Class VI in Rashtriya Military School. Since, the school does not offer admission to class V, you can join in 6th standard by appearing and qualifying the entrance examination.
5th March 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 30-04-2009 ,now I am going for admission in class 1st , can l eligible for admlssin I. Class vo.
21st April 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

My son's DOB is 20-03-2015 and want to admit my son in army school after 5th standard. So when should I start his school or What will be correct age limit to enroll in Ist standard? Pls reply
20th November 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

My son's DOB is 23-01-2011 And I want to admit my son in army school in 5th standard. So what is the full procedure for the admission or what is the correct age limit to enrol in 5th standard.Please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?