21st July 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for MSc Biotechnology?

may i know the last date of msc biotechnology to apply...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  2. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  3. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  4. Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam after MSc in Biotechnology
  5. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  6. Last date to apply for MSc Biotechnology?
  7. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  8. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  9. Can I apply for GATE this year after completing B.Tech Biotechnology 5 years back? Which universities can I apply for? Can I apply for MSc?
  10. Can my daughter apply for MSc Biotechnology after doing B.Tech Biotech?
  11. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for MSc IT after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  13. Universities for doing PhD in Biotechnology through distance mode? -- [New]
  14. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  16. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  17. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  18. What's the examination date of PET? How may I get syllabus for the same? I am studying in M.Sc(biotechnology)
31st May 2016, 09:59 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date to apply for MSc Biotechnology?

All details regarding form submission of MSc in Biotechnology course can be obtained through the official website of University. So you should visit the official link and should search about form submission tab. Also you can contact examination department in your college, Because any update from University directly comes to Examination department only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?