14th June 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Last date for B.Sc Psychology admission? Procedure to apply?

I want to know last date of admission to B.Sc 1st year psychology. Can you please let me know the complete details? What is the procedure to be followed to apply? Hope that I will get the answer soon, awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Psychology?
  2. Can I do B.Sc or BA in psychology after doing 12th in medical stream?
  3. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil course in IHBAS after completing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  4. Form dates for B.Sc in Psychology after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology
  6. List of colleges to apply for PhD in Psychology with complete admission details?
  7. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  8. How to apply for post of Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore?
  9. Admission process, fee structure and date of form for B.Sc Psychology and B.Sc Home Science?
  10. BSc Psychology question papers?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  12. How to join BSc child psychology after completing BSc Nursing Degree
  13. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  14. Jamia Milia Islamia admission procedure 2015 for B.Sc honors?
  15. What is the procedure to study psychology after PCB stream?
  16. How to take admission in GNDU for BSc with Psychology? I have passed 12th class with medical stream
  17. What is the procedure to apply for admission in PhD Human Development or Psychology after completing M.Sc in Human Development and Family?
  18. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
15th July 2017, 09:16 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for B.Sc Psychology admission? Procedure to apply?

B.Sc. Psychology or Bachelor of Science in Psychology is an undergraduate Psychology course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board. In order to get admission in good govt college you have to appear in entrance examination which is organized by the Institute.

For application process you have to visit at the official website of university. Here you have to fill application according to given instructions. The tentative last date for the admission in the month of June/July. For detailed fee structure and other important information regarding Bachelor of Science in Psychology course, you can visit at the official website of University/College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?