20th April 2012, 12:09 PM

Last date for NET SLET exam? Where to get the application form?

what is the last date for net slet exam and from where i will get the application for. send me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for NET SLET exam? Where to get the application form?
  2. How can I fill-up the application form of SLET? Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of SLET(Economics)? Is it beneficial to appear SLET for Economics?
  3. Date of SLET application form availability in Tamil Nadu? Where to buy and cost of form?
  4. What is the date of issue of SLET exam application forms? What is the fee structure?
  5. Syllabus of SLET exam for Computer Science? Application form details?
  6. From where I will get application form of SLET in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  7. What is the new pattern of NET Exam? When to get application forms for this Exam? Information regarding SLET Exam?
  8. SLET exam syllabus for computer science? Application form details?
  9. Where the application form of SLET will be distributed in Maharashtra? Examination date of Maharashtra SLET?
  10. Exam date and syllabus of SLET exam for computer science paper -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is SLET application form date?
  12. Information about SLET exam in computer science? Syllabus, date and application details of SLET?
  13. SLET exam syllabus for computer science?
  14. When the application form of SLET will be released in Maharashtra? Coaching classes for preparation of SLAT in Mumbai? -- [New]
  15. What is the SLET UP entrance exam date? From where to get the form?
  16. Last date for the submission of application form for SLET Exam?
  17. Detailed information, notification, Model question papers and examination date of SLET(Computer Science) in Mumbai?
  18. From where to get the application forms for SLET exam?
21st April 2012, 11:45 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for NET SLET exam? Where to get the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
what is the last date for net slet exam and from where i will get the application for. send me the details.
NET stands for National Eligibility test
SET stands for State Eligibility test.

NET Examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and the examination is conducted in June and December every year.

SET Examination is Conducted by Various State University on the behalf of UGC.

For this year NET Examination Notification was already Published and the Online Registrations was also started. To apply for NET Examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET.

The last date of filling Online application form of NET is 30/April/2012

The examination is Going to be held soon on 26/June/2012.

If you are Interested then please fill the application form of NET through Challan form. The application fees of NET is Rs 450, So please pay the fees in SBI Bank and then fill Online NET Application form.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation.

The syllabus and Previous year papers of NET is availiable in the official website. So please visit the official website to get more information about NET Examination :

http://ugcnetonline.in
10th May 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of slet exam
5th June 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of set exm
18th August 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

how much is the examination fee for SLET exam 2013 for general category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?