27th August 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Last date for the registration to CS course?

what is the last day for registration in cs course.
i don't know till what date i can apply for this course.

27th August 2011, 03:57 PM
VAISHALY DABHADE

Default Re: Last date for the registration to CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CS foundation exam are held in month of March & December on the last date, so you have to register for it before these dates.

Now at this time if you not registered so firstly you do registration and do preparetion for next exem means 31st March,2012.
27th August 2011, 04:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friend,
If you have qualified +2 level of examination and planning to register for the Foundation Program, you must register before 31st March for appearing in December Examination in the same year and before 30th September for appearing in June Examination next year.

If you are a graduate and planning to register directly for the Executive Program, you must register before 28th February for appearing in December Exams in the same year and before 31st August for appearing in June Exam next year.

For more information, refer to the official website of ICSI.
18th January 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

registration fee
16th February 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th and i am interested in c.s. course so plz tell me the last date of registration to c.s.
16th February 2012, 06:07 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

CS - COMPANY SECRETARY course managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India) is a correspondence course and can be taken any time of the year.

The CS course comprises of three program:-

Foundation Program-Candidate having 12th pass can be admitted to this program.

Executive Program- Candidate having completed Foundation Program or having completed graduation course can be admitted directly to this program.

Professional Program -Candidate having completed Executive Program can be admitted to this program.

If want to be registered to Foundation Program then you should do this before 31st March for appearing December examination in the same year and before 30th September for appearing June examination in the next year.

If you want to be registered with Executive Program directly being a graduate then you should do this before 29th February for December examination of the same year and before 31st August for appearing June examination in the next year.

For more information you may log on to www.icsi.edu
16th February 2012, 10:19 PM
anlakshmi

Registration for CS FP Level can be done all throughout the year. There is no such thing as a last date for registration.
A student would be able to appear at the first examination falling 8 months after the date of registration. As such, the only requirement for a student to be eligible to appear at a specified examination is that this minimum course duration should have elapsed after registration.
Taking the minimum course duration into consideration, the following dates can be considered to be cut-off dates for registration for enabling a student to appear at the noted examination.
Students registering
• On or before March 31st can appear in the December Examination the same Year
Register Before To be eligible for
31st March 2011 December 2011 exam
31st March 2012 December 2012 exam
• On or before September 30th can appear in the June Examination in the next Year
Register Before To be eligible for
30th September 2010 June 2011 exam
30th September 2011 June 2012 exam
26th March 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know that the after graducation how many year course , what are the subject of cs after graducation , fees structure . ,any coaching requirment , clases , where it is institute , exam schdule . thanks you so much please give reply about this knowledge .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?