21st October 2015, 03:51 PM
mary geethu

Last date for B.Com registration at MG University? Private registration is available for the 1st semester?

SIR,
PLEASE ANSWER ME ,HOW CAN DO THE PRIVATE REGISTRATION FOR BCOM.AND THE LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION .PRIVATE REGISTRATION STUDENTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SEMESTER WISE EXAMINATION,HOW MUCH SEMESTER IN 1st YEAR EXAM,(MG UNIVERSITY)

REGARDS,
GEETHU

22nd October 2015, 12:16 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Last date for B.Com registration at MG University? Private registration is available for the 1st semester?

Last Date for B.Com registration in MG(Mahatma Gandhi) university is 6th June , 2015.There is also private registration available in MG University.

MG University offering courses

Under-Graduate Courses
- B.Com In Travel & Tourism
- B.Com In Computer Application
- B.A
- BBA
- B.Sc
- Bachelor In Fashion Technology
- BCA

PG Courses
- M.A
- LLM
- MBA
- M.Sc
- MCA

Eligibility

Under-Graduate Courses
You must have passed (10+2) with atleast 50% from recognized board.

Post-Graduate Courses
You must have passed bachelor degree in applicable discipline from recognized university.

P.hD & M.Phill Courses
You must have passed Master course in applicable discipline from recognized university.

Important Dates
- Start Online Registration : 28/05/2015
- Last Date pf Registration : 06/06/2015
22nd October 2015, 09:37 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Last date for B.Com registration at MG University? Private registration is available for the 1st semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary geethu View Post
SIR,
PLEASE ANSWER ME ,HOW CAN DO THE PRIVATE REGISTRATION FOR BCOM.AND THE LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION .PRIVATE REGISTRATION STUDENTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SEMESTER WISE EXAMINATION,HOW MUCH SEMESTER IN 1st YEAR EXAM,(MG UNIVERSITY)

REGARDS,
GEETHU
The last date for the online submission for the UG Programme is 30.11.2015 without fine. The last for the online submission for the UG programme with fine of Rs 1,000/- is 15.12.2015.

How To Apply:

The application forms for the UG programme is available on the link www.mgu.ac.in and click on the button 'Admission 2015' fill all the details that has been asked.

For your more information I have attached a pdf file you can read the instruction before filling an application form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf U G Courses Pvt Regn Notification 2015(1).pdf(1.71 MB, 264 views)
3rd January 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed 3 semesters of bcom degree(computer application).from mg university regular college.can i change to pvt registration for continuing my studies.what should I do now to appear for my 4th sem, exams in march.
1st February 2017, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have not yet registered for b.com course. But now I need to study b.com privately so is there any possible way for me to register for b.com and attend the exam of 1st &2nd semester together as soon as possible?
18th February 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE ALREADY WROTE THE FIRST YEAR EXAM. STILL THIS YEAR I NEED TO ATTEND THE SECOND YEAR EXAM PRIVATELY. SO, IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY FOR ME TO REGISTER FOR B. COM SECOND YEAR EXAM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
4th July 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have already completed my BCOM-Computer application and MCOM- Finance. Now I wish to do BCOM- Co-operation as it is necessary to apply Co-operative banks. Can I take it as an elective subject? Kindly advise.

Regards
ANJALI.
1st November 2017, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have already completed my BCOM-Computer application and MCOM- Finance. Now I wish to do BCOM- Co-operation as it is necessary to apply Co-operative banks. Can I take it as an elective subject? What are the procedure for the same and which is the starting date for this. Kindly advise me.

Regards
JISMY
6th July 2018, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a graduation student and I would like to complete my post graduation privately from MGU ,
What are the procedures for that ..and when the private reg. For pg courses are commenced
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?