11th March 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria and from where I may get the admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow university?

sir i want to know that the sale of admission forms of lucknow university for b.com wlll start and what is the eligibility criteria and admission criteria. and what is the cut off marks and whether the admission is granted on the basis of marks of 12th or on the basis of any admission test
pleaseeeeeeeee tell me sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Ed from Lucknow University?
  2. Admission in B.Sc Biotechnology Lucknow university?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com in Lucknow university? Last date of submission of forms?
  4. Last date of B.Com admission form sale in Lucknow University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Lucknow university providing B.Com hons course? What is the procedure of getting admission?
  6. Last date for the submission of admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow University?
  7. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the admission forms going to be available?
  8. Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?
  9. When will the B.com forms will be sold? Minimum percentage for admission in B.Com in Lucknow University?
  10. How may I get admission in Delhi colleges for B.com? When would their application forms be available in Lucknow and Delhi? List of the top colleges in Lucknow and Delhi for the same?
  11. List of best universities in lucknow to do Ph.D after completion of MA course? What is the admission procedure followed for the same? -- [New]
  12. When are the admission forms available to do private B.Com from DU? Websites for online submission of forms?
  13. Last date for the sale of admission of forms for MA course of Lucknow University?
  14. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the application forms available?
  15. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  16. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University?
  17. What is the date of submission of lucknow university B.Com forms?
  18. Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?
5th August 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria and from where I may get the admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow university?

sir maine application form nahi dala ha , kya mera admission ho sakta ha B com ke liye?
6th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria and from where I may get the admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow university?

lucknow university me addmission lene ke liye kitna prcentage magta h college plz tell me about this .,.plz fast rply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?