20th August 2012, 07:06 AM
adilaaziz

How to take admission in B.Ed from Lucknow University?

I ADILA AZIZ........I want to take admission in B.ED from Lucknow university I want complete information about this cours and who to take admission in it..how much percentage is needed in gruadion.....I have completed my gradution this s year......and even i want to know that when forms will be distribute..........THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Ed from Lucknow University?
  2. What is the procedure of B.Ed entrance exam from Lucknow
  3. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  4. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  5. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  6. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com from Delhi University having completed B.Com from Lucknow University?
  8. Last date of B.Com admission form sale in Lucknow University?
  9. How to take admission in B.Com in Lucknow university? Last date of submission of forms?
  10. How can I get the form for LLB in LU?
  11. Does Lucknow University has any entrance exam for B.Com admission? What is the eligibility for the B.Com course in Lucknow University?
  12. Information and eligibility criteria of B.Ed entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the admission criteria and from where I may get the admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow university?
  14. What is the date of the entrance exam in lucknow university for admission in B.Com 1st year? -- [New]
  15. How may I get good jobs in Lucknow? I've done MCA from amity university with 92.1% marks
  16. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  17. Can i get admission for B.Com in Lucknow university after passing 12th with 80%?
  18. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
1st February 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed from Lucknow University?

what is the process and the dates for enrolling in b ed course of lucknow university for the year 13-14
17th March 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to take addmision in lucknow university b.ed when are the forms going to be available
10th July 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

can i get addimission in bed in any college in lucknow?
I have not given entrance
12th January 2014, 03:08 PM

I neetu singh........I want to take admission in B.ED from Lucknow university I want complete information about this cours and who to take admission in it..how much percentage is needed in gruadion.....I have completed my gradution this s year......and even i want to know that when forms will be distribute..........THANK YOU[/QUOTE]
15th March 2015, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in lucknow university for bed course and waht is the fer structure for this corse in lucknow university
21st December 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

If a candidate doesn't score 50% marks means he scored only 48% marks in graduation is he applicable for bed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?