27th January 2012, 09:36 AM
shutterbug

Last date for the submission of application forms for SNAP Exam?

What will be the last date of application for SNAP(MMC) test for the year 2012??

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam?
  2. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  3. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date for the submission of application forms for RAS Preliminary Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam?
  5. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  6. Last date of submission of PG CET forms for MBA? Date of issue of application forms? Fee structure of the application?
  7. What is the last date of submission of IISER application forms?
  8. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  9. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  10. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
  11. Last date for the submission of application forms for WBJEE Exam?
  12. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  13. Last date for the submission of application forms for B.Ed Entrance Exam? Where can I get these application forms?
  14. Last date of submission of the application form of DU? How can I get the forms?
  15. Last date for the submission of application forms for upcoming VITEEE Exam?
  16. What is the last date of submission of application forms for CPT exam
  17. Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?
  18. Last date of submission of forms for UG Medical exams?
27th January 2012, 11:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for the submission of application forms for SNAP Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbug View Post
What will be the last date of application for SNAP(MMC) test for the year 2012??

Those candidate have above 50% in graduation are eligible for SNAP exam.For SC/ST candidate this marks is decreased to 45% in graduation.

Your graduation college or university must have UGC approval.This exam is conduct once time in a year.

You can apply here maximum times because there is no limitation to attempts for SNAP exam.

EXAM DATE OF SNAP EXAM:-(ALREADY OVER)

Registration Closes on November 23, 2011 - Wednesday

Payment Closes on November 25, 2011 – Friday

SNAP Test 2011 December 18, 2011 – Sunday .Time: 2pm to 4pm

Announcement of Result January 12, 2012 - Thursday

BEST BOOKS FOR SNAP EXAM

SNAP EXAM PATTERN

I have attached some question paper of SNAP exam .So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf SNAPSamplePaper1.pdf(189.2 KB, 143 views)
File Type: pdf SNAPSamplePaper2.pdf(282.7 KB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf SNAPSamplePaper3.pdf(128.4 KB, 98 views)
17th June 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for the submission of application forms for SNAP Exam?

please display schedule of SNAP online application form as soon as possible...
what is exam date for 2012?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?