2nd January 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Last date for the submission of application forms for upcoming VITEEE Exam?

what is the last date of submission application form of viteee 2012.

Related Questions:
3rd January 2012, 07:50 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for the submission of application forms for upcoming VITEEE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date of submission application form of viteee 2012.
VITEEE 2012 Notification was already Declared and the Online Registration Process was Already Started.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board and scored aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.

So, If your date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1990 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2012.

Eligible candidates may fill the VITEEE Application form either :

>> Online
>> Offline

The Online application form cost is Rs 900 and the Offline Application form cost is Rs 950 and you can obtain offline application form from the designated branches of post offices on cash payment of Rs 950.

Last date of fill Online application form 29/Feb/2012.

The examination will be held on 21/April/2012.

So, If you are Interested in this examination, then please fill the application form soon before the Last date and for more Information check official website :

http://vit.ac.in

Apply Online : Click Here

Complete Information : Click Here
19th January 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for the submission of application forms for upcoming VITEEE Exam?

Sir,i created a mistake in vit application form.Instead of writting with black ball pen i have written in blue ball pen .This creates any rejection of form
21st February 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I am applying viteee through my college..the last date was given as 29th feb. Is this the last date for us to submit to college or college to vit institue?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?