3rd June 2010, 07:39 AM
Muaaz Uddin

What are the chances of getting admission in top commerce colleges of Delhi with 68%?

ResPecTed Sir,

I want to knoe what are the chances of gettin gthe admission in top commerce colleges of delhi with 68%.i fnshd my 12th frm saudi arabia & am NRI student.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of B.Com course for 12th Arts student?
  2. Can M.Com be started after completion of class 12th?
  3. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  4. BBA CET exam rank is 10900, what is second counselling date and what are the chances to get admission in one of the delhi colleges?
  5. Can I do B.Com after 10th?
  6. Is Maths a compulsory subject for admission in any top 10 colleges of Delhi University? What are my chances of admission if I have Hindi as my optional subject?
  7. Chances of getting admission in top 4 colleges in UP? I have scored 14928 in UPSEE
  8. Good B.Com (Hons) Colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission for B.Com Honors in top 5 colleges of Delhi University?
  10. What are my chances of admission in top 15 colleges of per JELET rank? -- [New]
  11. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  12. Can I take admission for B.Com(hons) in top college of commerce? Names of the colleges which I should opt for?
  13. What is the yearly cost of CA education in Delhi?
  14. Chances of getting admission in top 10 MHT CET colleges for MMS?
  15. List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?
  16. Is Maths compulsory in 12th for Economics Honors after scoring 90+ marks?
  17. How may I get admission in Delhi colleges for B.com? When would their application forms be available in Lucknow and Delhi? List of the top colleges in Lucknow and Delhi for the same?
  18. Cut off rates for the top 10 MBA colleges of Pune affiliated to Pune University? Chances of getting admission in top 10 colleges with CET score of 108 and final merit number of 1427?
27th May 2011, 08:10 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: What are the chances of getting admission in top commerce colleges of Delhi with 68%?

Good chances for taking admission in some college are following:

Delhi college of commerce and arts.
Something about college:

Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
is a premier educational institution
since 1987 that provides a platform for nurturing talent by stimulating them to pursue excellence. Over the years, DCAC has expanded its quest for knowledge and intellectual aptitude and reaches out to crunch vibrant and dynamic academicians and strong alumni world over.
28th May 2011, 01:06 PM
Harsh955

Default Re: What are the chances of getting admission in top commerce colleges of Delhi with 68%?

Sorry u cant get admission in delhi university but you can try for admission in very good commerce college in pune. With nri reservation u can get admission into top college there.
2nd August 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I got 80%,did i get addmission in du
16th September 2011, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

what best college should i try for b.com after 12th?in delhi only??marks 75-80%...
9th March 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

please give the information about the best collage for B.C.A in delhi with 70-80% marks in12th?
16th April 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

If i 65% in 12th in commerce having math. Will i get admission in kolkata university
17th June 2012, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

is doing b.com(hons) and then mba from a gud clg better or equivalent to doing b.tech and then mba.....plz reply....i'm thinking of chosing the first option b'coz of my low percentage in class 12th...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?