24th December 2011, 09:58 AM
Bargurjar

Last date for the submission of application forms for RAS Preliminary Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam?

Dear Sir,

What is the last date of RAS pre Exam form submission laste date?
From where to collect the exam form?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of RAS exam form and last date of submission? Syllabus of RAS exam?
  2. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam?
  4. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  5. When will the UPSC 2010 preliminary forms be given?
  6. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  7. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  8. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  9. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  10. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  11. Last date of submission of PG CET forms for MBA? Date of issue of application forms? Fee structure of the application?
  12. Last date for the submission of application forms for B.Ed Entrance Exam? Where can I get these application forms?
  13. From where to get RAS exam form? Last date of submission?
  14. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
  15. Date of sale of the exam forms forms TANCET ME exam? Last date of submission of forms? Minimum score required? Model question papers?
  16. Where will the application forms be available for B.Arch course? Last date for the submission of application forms for this?
  17. Last date of submission of Karnataka PGCET application forms? In which month the forms will be issued?
  18. RAS exam forms dates and where to get the RAS exam forms?
26th December 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for the submission of application forms for RAS Preliminary Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam?

please tell form date R.A.S Pre2012
10th January 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for the submission of application forms for RAS Preliminary Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam?

sr g wt wil be d last date for submit aplication for apr 2012 plzzzz rply sir?
5th March 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

how can i change my date of birth in ras 2012 application?????
13th March 2012, 12:23 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargurjar View Post
Dear Sir,

What is the last date of RAS pre Exam form submission laste date?
From where to collect the exam form?
Rajasthan Administrative Examination(RAS) Examination is conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).

Friend I am sorry to say that last date of submission of form is over so you can't apply this year.
Last date of submission of form is 10-march-2012.

If you want you can apply next year,

GOOD LUCK!
21st March 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir, plz tell me what is the last date of RAS exam form filling, actully i was fill the form but my friend not and he require the Date so plz give the reply soon.
17th June 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz reply feb march month i fill the fom so no c dooming my roll no sitting a exam and no date exam conformd kya exam ho gaya so reply soon
23rd August 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

What ras pre-exam requirement qualification
15th May 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

WHEN RAS PRE-EXAM APPLICATION FORM CAME.FOR THE YEAR 2013-14
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?