15th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Last year closing percentage in diploma in civil?

I want to know last year closing % in Diploma in Civil...please send to me

Related Questions:
  1. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the requirement of percentage to apply for government job after diploma in civil engineering
  4. Whether percentage of diploma becomes 1st year's percentage for a candidate who has completed B.Tech after Lateral Diploma?
  5. What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Percentage required in Diploma by SC candidate for NTPCC?
  7. Where could I get the first year electrical diploma admission closing list?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission in 2nd year B.Tech civil engineering in PEC chandigarh after diploma in CE
  9. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category and I am from Rajasthan
  10. How to do civil engineering course in diploma after passing 10th?
  11. Cutoff percentage of all colleges of diploma in civil in Thane Mulund?
  12. How to do B.E in Civil after studying diploma in Civil? Can I do Bachelor degree?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  14. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  15. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  16. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  17. How much percentage is required for civil engineering college in Diploma?
  18. How can I join diploma in civil engineering? I am doing diploma in civil engineering
26th August 2012, 09:23 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last year closing percentage in diploma in civil?

You want to know the closing percentage in of Diploma in Civil Engineering of which institution?
To know the minimum percentage acquired by the candidate in Diploma in Civil Engineering you will have to mention the name of the institution.
Without this detail it is not possible to know that. You can also contact the institution to get the information.

However, i would advice you to look for the bigger picture/canvas. You should be utilizing your time to learn the tricks to score the highest in Diploma in Civil Engineering rather than looking for the lowest marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?