27th June 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission forms for Diploma in Civil Engg (Gujrati minority)?

gujarati minority in diploma civil enggineering admission year

Related Questions:
  1. Will the Gujarat Minority be considered for Non Residing Gujarati students?
  2. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to change my course for 2nd year? How to take admission for civil engineering in diploma?
  5. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  7. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  8. Last years cutoff of diploma in computer science for Minority Gujarati Caste?
  9. Syllabus, suitable books for preparation and qualifying marks in JEE Main for Gujarati student?
  10. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  11. How to get admission in B.E Civil after doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Universities in Delhi for part time Diploma in Civil engineering? Information about DTU and IP universities?
  13. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  14. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  16. What are the scopes and job opportunities available after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  18. How can I join Indian Army after diploma in civil engineeri
28th August 2015, 04:11 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission forms for Diploma in Civil Engg (Gujrati minority)?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?