22nd March 2015, 12:38 PM
meghanath123

Latest information about ISAT entrance exam

I need more information about isat is what I am looking for. So, can anybody please do provide me the same?

23rd March 2015, 11:44 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest information about ISAT entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghanath123 View Post
I need more information about isat is what I am looking for. So, can anybody please do provide me the same?
The ISAT entrance examination is conducted by IIST (Indian Institute of space science and technology) to provide admission in B.Tech programmes. Those who cracks this examination are eligible for take admission in aerospace engineering, avionics and physical sciences.

ISAT is a National level entrance test conducted by IIST. But to admission in B.tech course in IIST, you must appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main)-2015 conducted by CBSE.

Courses Offered by IIST:

1. B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
2. B.Tech in Avionics
3. B.Tech in Physical Sciences

Eligibility Criteria:

To apply for the ISAT Entrance test, you must have complete your 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects and must have secured at least 70 percent marks in class 12th examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).

Note: Those who are interested to join B.Tech. Programmes in IIST must appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main)-2015 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.

Those who are interested to join B. Tech. Programmes in IIST must appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2015 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and must have secure the minimum qualifying marks in JEE (Advanced) 2015 as given below:

~~ For General Candidates: At least 20% marks in aggregate and at least 5% marks in each of the three subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).

~~ For OBC Candidates (NON Creamy): 18% marks aggregate and at least 4.5% marks in each of the three subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).

Note: In JEE (Advanced), maximum mark for each subject is 120 and the aggregate is 360.

But to admission in B. tech course in IIST, you must appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2015 conducted by CBSE. The admission in IIST will be up in June 2015. For more details please check the official website of IIST.

Official website: click here
23rd March 2015, 10:41 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: Latest information about ISAT entrance exam

ISAT is the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology will be conducting the ISAT entrance examination every year for the candidates to provide B.Tech programs.Through this ISAT examination applicants can take the admission in the branches such as the Aerospace engineering,Avionics,and physical sciences

In order to appear for the ISAT entrance examination there are some fesability conditions which needs to be satisfied through which one can apply for the study in ISAT.

Required eligibility for ISAT:
  1. Should have completed 12th with Mathematics Physics and Chemistry branches with at least 60% of aggregate.
  2. Should qualify in the JEE advanced.
  3. Should belong to the citizen of India only.
These are the main required eligibility to appear for the ISAT examination.

In order to appear for the ISAT apply for the entrance examination first after satisfying the eligibility and apply for the ISAT through the online through the official website link below one.
http://www.iist.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?