10th December 2015, 11:39 AM
Kumari Pia

Latest pattern of CSIR NET Life Science 2016

Respected experts, l want to know about the pattern of questions of life science related to csir net - 2016, as per the latest syllabus as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Pattern and suitable books for preparation of CSIR-NET(Life Science)?
  2. Last 5 years questions of CSIR NET Life Science?
  3. How to crack CSIR NET without coaching? Last year question papers of CSIR NET Life Science?
  4. Solved papers of Life Science for CSIR NET
  5. Detailed information, sample question papers, previous year question papers, pattern and topics to prepare for CSIR-NET(Life Science)?
  6. Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET examination -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Preparing pattern of CSIR NET Life science?
  8. Should I appear in CSIR-NET if pursuing M.Sc(Environmental Science)? Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET?
  9. Study Materials and pattern of CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  10. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  11. A good coaching institute for CSIR-NET Life Science?
  12. Syllabus, previous year question papers, pattern and section-wise negative marking allotted in CSIR-NET(Life Sciences)?
  13. What is the date of declaration of results of CSIR UGC NET of Life Science
  14. List of the top coaching classes in Bhopal for CSIR NET(life science)?
  15. How to crack CSIR NET Life Science without coaching? Helpful books and last year question papers?
  16. Will I be able to clear CSIR NET for Life science after scoring 81.5?
  17. Coaching classes in Delhi for preparation of CSIR-NET(Life Science)?
  18. Can I apply for CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science) if completed M.Sc in Clinical Research? Previous year question papers of CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science)?
10th December 2015, 07:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest pattern of CSIR NET Life Science 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumari Pia View Post
Respected experts, l want to know about the pattern of questions of life science related to csir net - 2016, as per the latest syllabus as soon as possible.
Latest pattern for CSIR NET exam 2016 for Life Science:-

I have attached the syllabus for CSIR NET exam for Life Science so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR LIFE SCIENCE.pdf(33.6 KB, 56 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?