14th June 2017, 06:28 PM

List of AICTE approved universities to apply for diploma in mechanical engineering through distance mode

Dear sir I am ITI pass out and now doing job. I want to diploma mechanical engineering from distance education, please sir give me guidance AICTE approved university? Can you please list me all the university details soon? Thanks.

Deepak Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  2. List of AICTE approved universities to apply for diploma in mechanical engineering through distance mode -- [New]
  3. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  4. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  5. How to join AICTE approved diploma in mechanical Engineering in distance mode?
  6. Can I get admission in AICTE universities having completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance education?
  7. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?
  8. How to do AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering in distance mode
  9. Indira Gandhi National Open University is AICTE approved? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges for doing B.Tech through distance mode?
  10. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  11. Details of universities which offer AICTE and UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India
  12. List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?
  13. Which are the colleges and technical universities which offer AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical engineering through distance mode?
  14. AICTE approved Universities offering B.E or B.Tech in distance learning mode?
  15. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  16. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  17. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of AICTE approved universities for electrician diploma through distance mode?

15th June 2017, 11:53 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved universities to apply for diploma in mechanical engineering through distance mode

AICTE stands for All Indian Council for Technical Education. It grants recognition to technical colleges for different courses like engineering, technology, computer applications at diploma, undergraduate and post graduate level.

AICTE has till now not approved even a single institute or college for any course in distance or part time mode. You need to apply for entrance examination of diploma in regular mode and clear it to get admission in it. AICTE does not recognize distance diploma or part time diploma institutes.

15th June 2017, 09:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved universities to apply for diploma in mechanical engineering through distance mode

There is no such AICTE approved universities where a candidate can apply for diploma in mechanical engineering through distance mode.

In fact let me tell you that, AICTE has not approved any technical college or institute for distance courses at diploma or bachelor's degree in technology. Lots of institutes offer this course but they are not approved by AICTE.

15th June 2017, 10:07 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The full form AICTE is All India Council for Technical Education.

AICTE does not give recognition to any institute for distance diploma or degree course. List of such AICTE college is not there.

You can apply for diploma exam like DET or JEXPO to get admission in regular diploma and for that you will have to leave your job.

23rd December 2019, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am ITI pass out and now am doing job in ministry of defence . I want to diploma mechanical engineering from distance education, please sir give me guidance AICTE approved university? Can you please list me all the university details soon? Thanks.
But my management say it's approved AICTE in 2018.

14th May 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Does AICTE approved any University or Institute for diploma in mechanical engineering course.

16th November 2021, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Aicte approved any distance degree & Diploma

11th May 2022, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Deploma mech. Engineering distance mode certificate is velid for government

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?