26th June 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved colleges for distance education B.Tech chemical? What is the fees?

List of AICTE,ugc and dec approved colleges and universities for distance education B.Tech chemical with nominal fees

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Tech course conducted by JNTU university approved by AICTE, DEC or UGC?
  2. Which are the colleges or universities approved by UGC+DEC+AICTE?
  3. List of AICTE and MHRD and DEC approved colleges
  4. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
  5. Is distance education from Mahatma Gandhi Kasi Vidyapeeth, (khora, UP) approved by DEC and UGC ?
  6. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  7. List of universities for MSc IT/CS distance program from UGC, AICTE, DEC approved university
  8. List of the distance education universities approved by AICTE?
  9. Value of distance B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? Can I appear for GATE, CAT and UPSE like entrance exams? -- [New]
  10. Is the B.Tech Chemical Distance Learning Degree approved by UGC AICTE?
  11. JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Udaipur) approved by AICTE,UGC,DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil through distance education
  14. Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?
  15. How may I do B.Tech through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges in India? How may I get details about IME(Mumbai)? I'm government employee in Bijli board in State Haryana
  16. List of AICTE approved distance education colleges in Tamilnadu?
  17. Is Vinayaka University approved by UGC and AICTE for distance education
  18. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE?
19th November 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved colleges for distance education B.Tech chemical? What is the fees?

i am 10 2 passed and like to take up B. Tech(Civil) in distance education approved by AICTE , DEC , UGC . What is the procedure for admission ? Details of method of the education? Like to do the same from Alipurduar Jn of WB and education related movements restricted upto Kolkata. Please help with the informations.
29th December 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved colleges for distance education B.Tech chemical? What is the fees?

I want to know below institute is Approved by AICTE/DEC

Institute Name : Informatics Computer Systems,
Address : C-19, Commercial Centre, Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi.
My email id : [email protected]
Contact Number : 9051477592

Also provide contact number of Informatics Computer Systems, New Delhi.
23rd February 2014, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to take b.tech on electrical . Give me university list ,which are approved by aicte and dec......
31st August 2014, 04:20 AM

Post Re: List of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved colleges for distance education B.Tech chemical? What is the fees?

List of AICTE,ugc and dec approved colleges and universities for distance education B.Tech chemical with nominal fees[/QUOTE]
4th April 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I am Diploma in Chemical Engineering, I am searching university / Institute for Btech Chemical Engineering through Distance. So Please guide me. Interested only in Central Gove Sector Job. So Institute must be properly selected. Yours guidance is vluable for me. SO Please help me. I am 18 yrs exp.PL tell me the name of the university, I am interested only in govt sector job, Due to job load regular course is not possible for me only distance leaning , So pl guide me , mail me. 9435734206 , [email protected] . BTech should be approved by AICTE/ UGC / DEC and must be validated by UPSC and govt of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?