10th February 2012, 04:49 PM

List of approved colleges which provide part time course in B.Pharmacy?

i want cntinue b.pharmacy in part time ,so advise appruval coolges ,i complete d.pharmacy
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the colleges providing part time AICTE approved civil engineering and diploma in Erode?
  2. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part time B.Tech course?
  3. List of AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh?
  4. List of colleges to part time Ph.D?
  5. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech?
  6. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  7. Best colleges for M.Pharm course in Hyderabad?
  8. List of the colleges offering part time M.Tech in Chennai?
  9. List of correspondence colleges which offers Ph.D in Pharmaceutical in India?
  10. How to do Part time B.Tech? List of the AICTE approved B.Tech colleges?
  11. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  12. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  13. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  14. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  15. List of colleges offering Part time M.E/M.Tech course for TANCET?
  16. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part B.Tech course?
  17. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
20th November 2012, 05:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of approved colleges which provide part time course in B.Pharmacy?

I want to do engineering. For that AMIE or B Tech,which is the best.
21st October 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of approved colleges which provide part time course in B.Pharmacy?

i would like to do B.E and B.Tech in part time in chennai, tell me college in chennai.
20th February 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Karpagam University, coimbatore . part time diploma tamilnadu Goverment Approved Or Not ????????????????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?