7th April 2012, 10:15 PM
RAMA KATALE

List of best colleges in which I can get after scoring 51 marks?

Dear sir,
i have given maha cet in this year, and my total marks are 51, so i want to know list of best colleges(puna/univercity) as per my marks,
i have no idea for this, so please help me by your best advice.....
thank you,

MY Email-:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in M.E/M.Tech(IT) after scoring 21 marks? List of the colleges?
  3. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  4. List of colleges offering B.E in Mechanical Engineering after scoring 58.66% and 55 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Can I get admission in Pune colleges can scoring 89 marks in MCAMH CET? List of the colleges?
  6. List of engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  7. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 75 marks in EAMCET and 520/600 in IPE?
  8. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 62 marks in COMEDK?
  9. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  10. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 43 marks in MPPET? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges I can apply for MBA after scoring 52 marks in Maharashtra CET?
  12. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Arch colleges after scoring 45 marks/100 in Maths 12th board exam? List of the colleges?
  14. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 101 marks in UPCPMT?
  15. List of colleges where I can get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 227 marks in GATE? Which colleges are the best for M.Tech after NITS?
  16. After scoring 117 marks in AIEEE which college will I get?
  17. List of the colleges which are best for me after scoring 14600 in GATE?
  18. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 161 marks in AIEEE?
22nd May 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best colleges in which I can get after scoring 51 marks?

Sir i supposed to get 51 marks marks in mppet,so i want to know the best colleges according to my marks so kindly provide me the list of colleges as per my marks in bhopal city..
i will be very greatfull to u,

my e-mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?