29th May 2016, 02:08 PM
Shivani Bisht (U)

List of best colleges in Uttrakhand for microbiology? What is the procedure followed to join them?

Which one is the best college in Uttrakhand for microbiology... And how I'll get admission in that college,,, means tell me the procedure which I have to follow for this...In present I am in class 11 & I want to take a proper decision before reaching in 12.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech in Microbiology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  2. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  3. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  4. What is the procedure to join Ph.D in Microbiology?
  5. Syllabus of Medical Microbiology? List of colleges for Medical Microbiology course in Maharashtra? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  6. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  7. List of top colleges to study Microbiology?
  8. List of institutes offering Microbiology and Medical Microbiology undergraduate courses in Calicut? Detailed information about both?
  9. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  10. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Government colleges for M.Sc in Microbiology along with their eligibility and admission procedure?
  12. List colleges for studying Applied Microbiology in Delhi?
  13. List of the best colleges in lucknow and varanasi in UP? I want to do BSc microbiology
  14. List of colleges offering MSc in Medical Microbiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Microbiology after MSc Microbiology? Procedure to join the course?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Genetics and Microbiology? List of the best colleges?
  18. What is the requirement to get a job in Uttrakhand police as a SI?
4th April 2017, 11:26 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of best colleges in Uttrakhand for microbiology? What is the procedure followed to join them?

List of best colleges in Uttrakhand for microbiology-

>>Alpine Institute of Management and Technology, Dehradun, Uttarakhand

>>Sai Institute of Paramedical and Allied Science (SIPAS), Dehradun, Uttarakhand

>>Combined P.G. Institute of Medical Science and Research, Dehradun, Uttarakhand

>>Uttaranchal (P.G.) College of Bio-Medical Sciences and Hospital

>>Graphic Era University

For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission in microbiology course. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in microbiology course. In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?