11th April 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Ph.D in Microbiology?

Sir/Mam,

I want to join PhD programme in microbiology. Please help me. What is the procedure to be followed? Can someone provide me the complete information to be followed for the same? Awaiting for reply from everyone. Thanks for understanding!

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  2. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  5. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  7. Phd in marine microbiology after m.sc in microbiology? Institutes for this course?
  8. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  9. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  11. Colleges offering M.Tech in Microbiology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  12. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  13. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  14. How can I join Ph.D in Microbiology after doing PG in Microbiology?
  15. Can I study PhD in Microbiology if pursuing M.Sc in Zoology but completed B.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  17. Duration of PhD in Microbiology at CCMB or other universities? Can CSIR be clared in 6 months?
  18. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
13th April 2015, 02:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Ph.D in Microbiology?

The procedure is simple. Firstly an aspiring candidate must have a Masters Degree in the same subject or in a subject which is related to the topic in which the PhD Course is to be pursued.
To get admission in the PhD Course you will have to clear the NET Examination and then you will have to also clear a Interview that will be taken by the University you choose to pursue your PhD from.
You will require in-depth knowledge of the subject to clear the interview.
All the NET qualified students will be provided with a Scholarship during the period they pursue their PhD Course.
13th April 2015, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Ph.D in Microbiology?

Most of the universities release notification for Ph.D admission every year and if you have got post graduation degree with at least 55% marks in relevant discipline then you are definitely eligible to apply for it. The admission is mainly based on the performance in the entrance exam and interview. Candidates who have got NET/GATE/JRF qualification are eligible for direct interview for admission. Those with M.Phil qualification are also exempted from entrance exam for Ph.D admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?