10th February 2012, 03:18 PM
shamnashyla

List of Books which should be preferred by ECE engineers for the preparation of government Jobs like at BSNL,DRDO,ISRO,NTPC,SAIL,BHEL ?

what are good books available in the market for Jobs like... BSNL,DRDO,ISRO,NTPC,SAIL,BHEL for electronics & communication engineers?
send details on my email id..

4th March 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Books which should be preferred by ECE engineers for the preparation of government Jobs like at BSNL,DRDO,ISRO,NTPC,SAIL,BHEL ?

government or isro jobs after my M.Tech in instrumentation and control?
6th June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Books which should be preferred by ECE engineers for the preparation of government Jobs like at BSNL,DRDO,ISRO,NTPC,SAIL,BHEL ?

i am third year electronics and telecommunication engineering student.i want to know that what exams i can give to apply in bsnl ?
29th June 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

hi i am third year student of electronic and telecommunication eng. i want to know about the book which preferable for public secter exam for job in bsnl bhel,sail etc govt sectr?
2nd July 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

best book for ece which is prefered in foreign universities
25th February 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i m student of e.c.e
i wish to knw abt the books for recruitment in isro
can u plz mail me
23rd March 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am the student of b.tech 2nd yr of EC branch.i want to prepare of govt job so which book i prefer..
1st August 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,i studied my B.E. in instrumntation & control engg and M.E. in applied electronics. I want to know which department can i select for my job.Eithr lctrical or lctronics. which is bst
27th July 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I am third year student .i want to know that what is selection criteria of DRDO And ISRO
30th August 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

SIR,PLEASE GIVE ME BEST BOOK FOR PREPRATION OF SAIL,ONGC,NTPC,BHEL OR OTHER PSU EXAM.
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
30th August 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

SIR,PLEASE GIVE ME BEST BOOK FOR PREPRATION OF SAIL,ONGC,NTPC,BHEL OR OTHER PSU EXAM.
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
31st August 2015, 07:21 PM
kalyan@p

hai
most of this public sector unit companies testing in basic ECE topics.
most importen topics is signals and systems,
Radar Technics,EDC,PULSE DIGITAL CKT,ANALOG AND DIGITAL CKT,
CONTROL SYSTENS and B TECH MATHS.
25th March 2016, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Please give me best books for preparation for mseb, ntpc, DRDO, rrb and other exam. Electronic engg My mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?