25th February 2011, 04:31 PM
sainir

How to start preparing for Public Sector exams of BHEL? Which books to be referred?

i hve passed my b.tech in 2009 from production engg. after doing job for 1 year in private sector.........now m preparing for public sector especialy bhel
plz tell me how to start preparing nd which books are beneficial??

Related Questions:
  1. Best books to prepare for Public Sector Exams like BHEL? Exam pattern for these Public Sector Exams?
  2. How to start preparing for NET exam? Books to be referred?
  3. How can EC students start preparation for Public Sector Exams?
  4. Future scope having low academics record from 10th up till graduation?
  5. How to start preparing for government power sector like NTPC, BHEL while doing 3rd year Electrical Engineering?
  6. Exams for IPS and IAS? Which books are to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Books to be followed to prepare for GATE exam? When to start preparing for it? Topics on which I should concentrate more?
  8. How to start preparation for PSU exams like BEL, SAIL, NTPC? Books to be referred?
  9. Books to be referred for public Administration? Best coaching institute in Bangalore?
  10. Best and easiest branch in IAS to start preparing for class 11th? Books to be referred?
  11. Criteria to apply for Public Sector exams like ONGC, NTPL, BHEL?
  12. From where to get the model question papers for Group I exam? Books to be referred? Government job opportunities in government or banking sector?
  13. Useful books for preparation for Public Sector Unit Exam?
  14. Books to be referred for CSAT Prelims? I am a student of final year dentistry
  15. How can I start preparing to crack Bihar Public Service Commission exams? -- [New]
  16. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  17. Previous years IT officer exam papers? Books to be referred?
  18. What things we should do to get a job a job in Public Sector? Books to be referred?
26th March 2011, 08:06 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparing for Public Sector exams of BHEL? Which books to be referred?

hi..
the public exam sector question papers are generally very basic and nature and do not require great deal of maths to solve ,
they are very basic,so you have to make your basics in the subject very strong ,
also you have to see that generally what job are offered to the students after this exam in that company,and most of the technical questions will be inclined to topics towards that job,
also there will be an simple aptitude and general knowledge questions be prepared for this also because this is the one part which can decide your rank
26th March 2011, 08:06 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to start preparing for Public Sector exams of BHEL? Which books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainir View Post
i hve passed my b.tech in 2009 from production engg. after doing job for 1 year in private sector.........now m preparing for public sector especialy bhel
plz tell me how to start preparing nd which books are beneficial??
Dear friend yes you can try for this exam because every year BHEL conduct off-campus exam........

you can take help from study-material from this institute because this institute is very reputed institute in INDIA..................

1.MADE-EASY

2.IES-ACADEMY

these are very reputed institute in INDIA and you can take on-line or by given postal-order they send to you with-in 7-15 days ...

and this books is also available in market which name is written...........

MADE-EASY FOR PSU........

You can also use G.K PUBLISH ION.........

Because this books is also helpful fo your exam...........

best of luck...........
21st July 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparing for Public Sector exams of BHEL? Which books to be referred?

i have done be in electronic and communication engg. which book should i reffer for preparation of bhel?
3rd August 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

which book is best for preparing the public exams like bhel,ecil....
26th November 2011, 05:47 AM
m.khushhal

the public exam syllabus include -
1. numerical test
2. Reasoning test
3. english test
4. Gneral awareness
5. Technical test

for first 4 coaching institute will be best as they will teach the tricks of attempting answers & latest trends.... for last one you have to study hard your academic books only... because questions will not come outside those books...
22nd February 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

which book i read for public sector exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?