19th December 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

List of college sin Pune providing Ph.D Hindi course? What is the fee structure of the course?

dear team,

i completed M.A (HINDI) in 2004 with 54.55%now I want take a course p.hd in Hindi from pune.please send me college detail in pune where is this facility available also explain what is charge for this course & how much time it will take.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Hindi in Pune? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  2. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  3. List of institutions offering B.Ed(Hindi medium) in Pune? I've done my B.Sc(home science) and M.A(Hindi medium)
  4. Details of colleges providing B.Ed. in Hindi from Hindi medium in Pune? -- [New]
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  7. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D in Hindi?
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  10. Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?
  11. B.Ed Hindi Medium or Gujrathi Medium Colleges in Pune
  12. Fee structure details of C.O.E.P and government colleges in Pune? Cutoff list of it?
  13. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  14. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Fee structure of studying MBBS in Tamil Nadu including donation college fee? List of banks providing loan for the whole cost involved?
  16. How can I do Ph.d in Hindi Medium from Pune University?
  17. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  18. How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?

20th December 2011, 11:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of college sin Pune providing Ph.D Hindi course? What is the fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear team,

i completed M.A (HINDI) in 2004 with 54.55%now I want take a course p.hd in Hindi from pune.please send me college detail in pune where is this facility available also explain what is charge for this course & how much time it will take.

In Pune few college are there to Provide PHD degree in In Hindi. So you can apply for those college.

BEST COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY FOR PHD IN HINDI FROM PUNE

Fergusson College, Pune

MES Abasaheb Garware College, Pune

Forum for Culture Studies Institute of Advanced Studies in English, Pune. (IASE)

Prof. Ramkrishna More Arts Commerce and Science College

Rayat Shikshan Sanstha's S.M.Joshi College, Pune India

25th December 2011, 11:19 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of college sin Pune providing Ph.D Hindi course? What is the fee structure of the course?

Friend,In Pune colleges are there to Provide PHD degree in In Hindi. So you can apply for those college.

BEST COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY FOR PHD IN HINDI FROM PUNE
Fergusson College, Pune
MES Abasaheb Garware College, Pune
Forum Institute of Advanced Studies in English, Pune. (IASE)
Arts Commerce and Science College
S.M.Joshi College, Pune India

17th May 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Phd center in ahmednagar?

19th May 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Kindly intimate name of institutions / university in Pune where I can take Ph.D Degree in Hindi through correspondence alongwith its fees details / duration of course etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?