25th January 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D in Hindi?

Phd Procedure?

I want to do phd in hindi. I would like to knw how much is the fee structure nd how to proceed??

19th August 2016, 06:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Phd Procedure?

I want to do phd in hindi. I would like to knw how much is the fee structure nd how to proceed??

The candidates should apply to the course through online or through application form. The candidates should have studied MA in Hindi with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible for the PhD in Hindi. The candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test conducted by the university for the admission to the PhD program. Those clear the entrance exam, have to appear for an interview before admission. The candidates who have cleared M.Phil in Hindi or NET or SET examinations are exempted from the entrance examination. This is the procedure followed to do PhD in Hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?