29th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Monishapp

List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?

Hello,

Please tell me list of colleges offering MTech through correspondance under vtu.
Is correspondance certification valid?
Is regular MTech more preferred than correspondance, and is there any issues with MTech correspondance?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the VTU colleges offering M.Tech correspondence course in Bangalore region?
  2. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  3. Details about the colleges offering M.Tech in correspondence under VTU? Details about the course?
  4. Am i eligible for M.Tech (correspondence) in Karnataka under VTU? I've completed BE(CSE) with 54.5% under VTU
  5. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  7. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  8. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  9. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  10. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  12. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  13. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in correspondence under VTU?
  15. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  16. M.tech in correspondence from VTU university? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course? Is correspondence a good option for M.Tech than regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  18. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
8th May 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?

Please tell me list of colleges offering MTech through correspondance under vtu.
Is correspondance certification valid?
Is regular MTech more preferred than correspondance, and is there any issues with MTech correspondance?[/QUOTE]
23rd June 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?

i have done M.sc in chemistry now i want to take admission in M.tach .. Give me details about colleges and universities name which offer correspondense M.tech
25th June 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Is regular MTech more preferred than correspondance, and is there any issues with MTech correspondance?[/QUOTE]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-colleges-offering-m-tech-through-correspondence-under-vtu-correspondence-certification-valid-regular-m-tech-preferred-than-correspondence-695903.html#ixzz1yo7HQdzo
26th September 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

how much it cost per year for cs branch to do correspondence mtech
16th November 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Does Mtech in correspondence have same value as doing Mtech in regular?
7th January 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Is there any M. Tech (Power System) in Distance institition in Tamil nadu
6th July 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i don my b.tech from deemd university with 6.52 cgpa and i have no time take addmition in regular course but i want to do m.tech through correspondec. then plese tel me sir is the cartificate is valueble or not sir .if yes then send me list of collage name and fee .please send soon sir my [email protected]
8th July 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges correspondence M.Tech colleges in banglore under VTU?and what is procedure to join do M.Tech in correspondance.
Please suggest me sir...my e-mail [email protected]
15th October 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

please any one answer for the above questions
17th March 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

what are the documents should produce at the time of admission for part time m.tech in vtu
5th May 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

which colleges are providing degree of mtech in food sci and tech through correspondence??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?