29th April 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges or institutes offering speech therapy course in Mumbai or Karnataka for 12th passed student(Arts stream)?

i have given my exam .my stream is arts stream..i want to do speech therapy course so which college or institute i may get admission in mumbai or karnataka??please help...

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy in Karnataka?
  2. Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?
  3. Can I get admission in Speech Therapy course in Mumbai after completing 12th in Arts Stream?
  4. Can I join speech therapy course after passing 12th?
  5. When will be the admission to audiology and speech therapy course?
  6. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  7. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  8. Speech therapy diploma course institutes/colleges in bangalore for distance education
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in speech therapy education after 12th or BA degree?
  10. How to join BSc in Audiology and Speech Therapy?
  11. In which college can I do distance education diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
  12. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  13. How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy detree?
  14. List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical in Mumbai to 12th student? -- [New]
  15. List of the universities in Karnataka offering Ph.D program for a private employee?
  16. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the career options for me after scoring 58% marks? I am a student of science side
  18. Is it possible to do CA with 60% in 12th commerce? Names of institutes and colleges offering the course?
23rd June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges or institutes offering speech therapy course in Mumbai or Karnataka for 12th passed student(Arts stream)?

have to take admission in speech therapist college? i have completed 12th with 65% and given MHT-CET and i have scored 65 in PCB?
21st March 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges or institutes offering speech therapy course in Mumbai or Karnataka for 12th passed student(Arts stream)?

i,m art stream student .please provide speech therapy and audiology diploma course,s franchise name and address based at allahabad related from banglore
31st March 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there an entrance exam for speech therapy course? If yes when will it be held? What is the required cut off mark for this course and Will it be based on the 2 syllabus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?