28th May 2011, 10:03 PM
Francis Alvares

Is it possible to do CA with 60% in 12th commerce? Names of institutes and colleges offering the course?

My son has passed XII Std Commerce with 60%. Can he do CA with this percentage. If yes, How do we go about it? namely which institute or college? We reside in Mumbai. Thanks and Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  2. Names of central government and private institutes offering Chartered Accountancy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Names of colleges offering Ph.D in Business Management?
  4. Names of the institutes offering Astrophysicist course?
  5. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  6. How many subjects are counted for B.com? Names of north campus colleges offering B.Com to students without Maths in 12th?
  7. Colleges offering B.com course for 12th commerce stream students? Fee structure of it?
  8. Names of the good Delhi University colleges offering B.Com Hons?
  9. Names of the best colleges in Delhi offering Physiotherapist course?
  10. Names of the institutes offering Ph.d in Management in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  11. List top colleges or institutes offering Diploma course in Aviation Management in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  12. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  13. What are the courses in Microbiology after 12th?Names of institutes offering courses in Microbiology after 12th?
  14. Names of institutes offering MA in Psychology in Delhi?
  15. Procedure to become a stock broker after completing B.A program from Delhi University? Institutes offering the course?
  16. Names of the colleges that are offering MBA with IT specialization?
  17. Names of good coaching institutes in Bangalore for IES exam?
  18. List of the top institutes along with their details offering commerce courses in Kerala?
30th May 2011, 08:57 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do CA with 60% in 12th commerce? Names of institutes and colleges offering the course?

Sure your son has the required score to pursue the CA course. This course is conducted by ICAI. You can send an application along with a DD of Rs 100 for receiving the prospectus. The course fee for the CPT level will be Rs 6000/-. You will need to send the same to the ICAI Bhava in Cuffe Parade. You can also visit the official site to know more details.
30th May 2011, 12:23 PM
united india

Default Re: Is it possible to do CA with 60% in 12th commerce? Names of institutes and colleges offering the course?

Yes, surely your son can join CA programme. The eligibilty criteria is minimum 12th pass. There is no minimum percentage pass requirement.

To enrol your son you need to register as a student of CA in the prescribed form available from Mumbai Office.

The CA course is broadly divided into 3 stages
CPT
IPCC
FINAL

*Enrol for CPT complete the syllabus, appear for the exam in june or in december
*Pass the exam and enrol for the next stage IPCC.
*Enrol for Articleship for 3years
*Pass your IPCC both group exam
*Enrol for Final stage
*Pass final group exam
*Complete 15days Management programme and you'll get ypur CA designation.

To give you a complete idea I'm attaching a file which will help you understanding the CA programme in detail and also find the atttachement containing the branch offices of CA in Mumbai and in state.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 19323ca_atcourse260510.pdf(343.0 KB, 136 views)
File Type: pdf accs_acctnts_09.pdf(79.9 KB, 209 views)
24th February 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I got 91.82% in s.s.c. examination and only 63% in f.y.j.c. commerce and i am from Marathi medium, now i am doing my 12 th. Please suggest me shall i go for the CA exam or not and if yes then do you think that no problems will occur during CA exam??
26th February 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Which % i will admission to the c.a?
And what is 12th before i do the admission in c.a.?

Tell me the list of surat city c.a colleges?
9th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Vijaya Rathod

SURLY u can do it... In c.a., 12th %age are not required... for clearing the entrance all you need is to clear CPT.....
6th June 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

my mind is not thinking in a fast way about studay.and i got 48% in 10th and 75% in hsc commerce so can i do ca course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?