29th May 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Maharashtra for diploma in Architecture?

list of colleges in maharashtra for diploma in architecture

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges in Maharashtra for diploma in Architecture?
  3. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  4. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  5. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  6. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  7. List of B.E. colleges in Maharashtra for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  9. Can I study B.Arch after completing Civil Engineering Diploma? List of B.Arch colleges in Pune? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges which offers B.Arch through correspondence for D.Arch holder?
  11. How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges
  12. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  13. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture?
  14. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  15. How to join Architecture diploma course in Maharashtra after doing F.Y.Bsc?
  16. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  17. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  18. Is there any college in Tamil Nadu for one year Diploma in Architecture?
18th September 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Maharashtra for diploma in Architecture?

is the govrment polytechnic karad is the best college or not??
15th June 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

i passes HSC this year in Arts stream and im looking for good colleges for diploma in architecture/automobile/electrician...Please suggest some good colleges
15th June 2015, 11:22 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Following are list of college for diploma in Architecture in Maharashtra:

Frameboxx Animation & Visual Effects

FX School

D Y Patil School of Architecture

Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Architecture

Amity University, Mumbai

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology

VITs Padmabhushan Dr. Vasantdada Patil College of Architecture
23rd June 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed SSC this year is there diploma in architecture after SSC
27th September 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

My age is 25. I have done my HSc in science in 2009. So can i persue diploma in architecture now
6th January 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

List for colleges conducting diploma in architecture and can diploma holders in architecture get admission in second year in degree coarse .,? List only in Maharashtra colleges.
29th February 2016, 11:37 AM
SaddamHussain786
Junior Member+

Hi...
list of college for diploma in Architecture in Maharashtra:

Frameboxx Animation & Visual Effects

FX School

D Y Patil School of Architecture

Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Architecture

Amity University, Mumbai

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology

VITs Padmabhushan Dr. Vasantdada Patil College of Architecture

good luck...
24th June 2019, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Can we do degree after doing diploma in architechture.And how many years it will take.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?