15th May 2011, 01:36 PM
vishakha tijage

Is it good to do diploma in Architecture instead of doing it after 12th? Can I take degree in Architecture after diploma?

is it good to do diploma in architecture instead of doing it after 12th...????and can i take degree in architecture after doing diploma in it..........whch is good????diploma after 10th or degree after 12th????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  2. Is it good to do diploma in Architecture instead of doing it after 12th? Can I take degree in Architecture after diploma?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  4. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th?
  6. Degree or Diploma in Architecture which qualification is required for brighter future?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  8. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  9. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  10. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  11. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  12. Should I have to study Diploma or can I go for degree in Architecture after 12th Arts with Maths? Good colleges for Diploma or B.Arch in Delhi/NCR?
  13. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  14. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  17. Is it possible to continue 3rd year via diploma when doing Architecture degree?
  18. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
8th September 2011, 11:02 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Default Re: Is it good to do diploma in Architecture instead of doing it after 12th? Can I take degree in Architecture after diploma?

vishakha, i wii suggest u diploma in architecture after 10th so u can join that course.after 3 year u will become an engineer
9th September 2011, 12:03 PM
archijaleel

Default Re: Is it good to do diploma in Architecture instead of doing it after 12th? Can I take degree in Architecture after diploma?

I would suggest you to complete 12th Science first then go for B.Arch as you might be knowing it Bachelor in Architecture is of Full 5 year course and even though if you do diploma in Architecture yet you will get admission in 1 year only not like any other engineering branches.... So choose as per your liking.... Good Luck
9th July 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i have done 3yrs diploma course in interior designing (government recognised) from L.S.Raheja College of Architecture Bandra(e) after my HSC exams. i have been working for 6 yrs in an architectural firm and now want to do correspondence architecture....so please suggest some colleges or institutions in mumbai which offer correspondence architecture course.
24th May 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

can i do a diploma in architecture after passing out 10th(ssc) from cbse board?
n that too in nashik, maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?