2nd January 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Arch after completing Civil Engineering Diploma? List of B.Arch colleges in Pune?

hello Sir.....
im student of diploma civil engg.....
I want to be a architecture....
can I do b.arch after my diploma?
also I want to know where this courses are available near Pune in maharashtra......

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  2. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Can I study B.Arch after completing Civil Engineering Diploma? List of B.Arch colleges in Pune? -- [New]
  4. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  6. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  7. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  8. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  9. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  10. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  11. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  12. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  13. Merit list for direct 2nd year admission after diploma in Civil Engineering in Pune Engineering Colleges?
  14. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  15. How to get a job in Tata Motors Pune after completing 10+3 diploma in Automobile? List of the colleges in pune?
  16. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  17. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  18. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
9th January 2015, 09:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study B.Arch after completing Civil Engineering Diploma? List of B.Arch colleges in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello Sir.....
im student of diploma civil engg.....
I want to be a architecture....
can I do b.arch after my diploma?
also I want to know where this courses are available near Pune in maharashtra......
Yes, of course you are eligible for architecture course after completing diploma course. Those candidates who have completed Diploma Engineering can directly join in B.Arch 2nd year through Lateral Entry.

Diploma in Architecture is related to the design of Bridge, Multipurpose Building, Industrial Area, Residential Area etc. There is good scope for Diploma in Architecture in both the Private and Public Sectors as well.

Eligibility Criteria:

The applicant must have completed diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised university.

Applicant should score at least 60% percent marks in diploma course to appear in LEET entrance exam or to get direct admission.

There is however a possibility to get admission with 50 percent marks in diploma as well but there are very few colleges who grant admission with such percentage.

Architecture Colleges in Pune:

-Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s College of Architecture - See more at:
Address: Dhanakwadi Campus,
Pune, Maharashtra - 411030
View Google Map

-Sinhgad College of Architecture
Address: Sr. No. 44/1, Vadgaon (Budruk), Off. Sinhgad Road,
Pune, Maharashtra - 400041
View Google Map

-College of Architecture - Pune
Address: Katraj, Dhankawadi,
Pune, Maharashtra - 411043
View Google Map
4th June 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Arch after completing Civil Engineering Diploma? List of B.Arch colleges in Pune?

What should i prepfer after doing BE in civil engineering as I had not given entrance exam for Mtech
and MBA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?