2nd June 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Airline Management course at graduate level

Which are the colleges in India that offers specialized courses in Airline Management at graduate level? What is the course content of Airline Management?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges in Kannur offer BBA in Airline Management? How can I get admission in the college and what will be the fee structure?
  2. Best colleges in South India that offer MBA in Airport and Airline management?
  3. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  4. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  5. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  7. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  8. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  9. How to do Airline management after 12th? I am doing commerce with Hindi
  10. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
  11. What should I do to get a job in Airlines while doing BMS 1st year right now?
  12. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses?
  13. Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  14. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  15. Which colleges under Delhi university offer admission in economics major without mathematics?
  16. Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  17. How to do MBA in airline and airport management? Which are the colleges in India
  18. Which subjects should I prefer after completing B.Com? I am going to do ICWA
10th June 2018, 01:30 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Airline Management course at graduate level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which are the colleges in India that offers specialized courses in Airline Management at graduate level? What is the course content of Airline Management?
I had listed the colleges in India which offers Airline Management course at graduate level.
  1. Inflight Air Hostess Training Institute (IAHTI), Delhi
  2. All India Institute of Aeronautics, Delhi
  3. Kingfisher Training and Aviation Services Ltd (KTA)
  4. Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
  5. High Wings Aviation Academy
  6. Government Aviation Training Institute
  7. Frankfinn Institute of Air hostess Training
  8. Skylark Institute of Travel
  9. Air Hostess Academy Delhi
  10. Airborne Academy

These institutes will teach following courses.
  1. Air traffic management and control systems
  2. International airports, airlines and carrier operations management
  3. Airport operations management
  4. Airport support services and facilities
  5. Airport financial management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?