20th October 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering B.Sc admission after 3 years of gap since passing 12th?

Hi, I passed my 12th Board exams 3 years ago after which I started working and was not able to do Graduation. So, are there any colleges which can offer me admission in B.Sc with 3 years of gap since I passed my Intermediate?

31st December 2022, 05:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Sc admission after 3 years of gap since passing 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc course after gap of three years.

Gap year is no bar to pursue B.Sc course in most of the university and colleges.

So, you can apply for the course to get admission. The admission procedure varies with university so visit the official website to get detail procedure.
31st December 2022, 05:58 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Sc admission after 3 years of gap since passing 12th?

Kindly mention the city or state in which you want to get admission.

As you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc course in DU, BHU, Allahabad University, Patna University and all other universities.

Gap year is no bar but candidates have to submit the affidavit with respect to reason for the gap year.
31st December 2022, 06:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there are colleges which can offer admission in B.Sc course after three years of intermediate course. Gap year is no bar to get admission in the course.

You are eligible to get admission in colleges of central universities as well. The admission procedure varies with universities so visit their official website for the detail information about admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?