16th April 2018, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Udaipur

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BCom in Banking & Insurance anywhere in Udaipur. Can anyone of you tell me about the colleges in Udaipur where this BCom course is available?

24th April 2018, 09:21 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: List of colleges offering BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Udaipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study BCom in Banking & Insurance anywhere in Udaipur. Can anyone of you tell me about the colleges in Udaipur where this BCom course is available?
B.Com (Bachelor's in Commerce) is a degree course which is done after 10+2. It is a 3 year course, which is done after you complete your 10+2 in Commerce stream. There are many colleges across the country which offers B.com course. Admission in B.Com course is generally granted after you clear the entrance exam of the college/institution.

There are below mentioned colleges that offer B.com course in Jaipur :

>> Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth University
University of Rajasthan, Udaipur, Rajasthan.

>> Mohan Lal Sukhadia University
Udaipur, Rajasthan

>> Netaji Subhash Mahavidyalaya
Tripura University, Udaipur, Rajasthan.

>> Mohan Lal Sukhadia University
Udaipur , Rajasthan.

>> Maharaja College of Arts and Education
Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan.

>> Techno India NJR Institute of Technology
All India Council for Technical Education, Udaipur, Rajasthan.

You may choose any of the institute as per your convenience and join B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?