9th May 2018, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering BSc(Nautical Science) in Karnataka

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me which are the colleges available in Karnataka which provides BSc course in Nautical Science? I am searching for the colleges where this BSc course is available. Please help me to know about the colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Com with Computer Science in Karnataka and Kerala?
  2. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  3. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  4. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course?
  5. List of colleges offering BSc(Nautical Science) in Karnataka -- [New]
  6. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  7. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture in Karnataka? Detailed information about this course?
  8. List of government colleges in Karnataka for Optometrist and their admission procedure
  9. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  10. List of colleges offering external B.Tech course to Diploma holder in Karnataka?
  11. When the Karnataka state universities are offering the veterinary science course? Where can I get the colleges in Karnataka?
  12. List of colleges offering B.A. Political Science in Bengaluru and their admission procedure?
  13. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  14. Can I get admission to study MBBS/BDS if secured 73.689% in 12th and 2278 category rank in NEET-UG?
  15. IGNOU OPENNET Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. List of Government colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Karnataka? Minimum marks required in 12th standard to get admission?
  17. What is the eligibility for B.Sc in Forensic Science? List of some colleges offering this course?
  18. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
17th March 2019, 09:26 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering BSc(Nautical Science) in Karnataka

Bachelor of Science in Nautical Science is an undergraduate Aqua Culture course. The basic eligibility required to enter in Bachelor of Science in Nautical Science is that the candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized board of education.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

Shirdi Sai Nautical Science Academy
Samandur, P.O. Anekal
Bangalore, Karnataka

After completing this course, you can find out the job is given below employment areas.

1. Indian Navy

2. Shipping & Docking Companies

3. Fire Stations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?