4th May 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

When the Karnataka state universities are offering the veterinary science course? Where can I get the colleges in Karnataka?

let me known that when the karntaka state universities offered the Veterinary Science course. and what about aipvt exam. when it conduct, and where can i get the colleges in karnataka. please answer as soon as possible, i am waiting for your suggestion as well as answer

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  2. Which are the boiler operating courses offering universities in karnataka?
  3. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  4. List of the universities in Karnataka offering Ph.D program for a private employee?
  5. How may I get guidance for PUC Science admission in Karnataka state college?
  6. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  7. List of Universities offering M.Phil course in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka?
  8. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Veterinary Science in Karnataka? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
  9. Is KSET conducted in the month of August and September
  10. Is diploma in electrical engineering by KSOU approved by AICTE, DEC or UGC?
  11. Am I eligible for MD in Ayurveda in Karnataka? I've completed BAMS from Karnataka state
  12. Required criteria to appear for Karnataka CET for the candidates of other than Karnataka state?
  13. List of colleges in Karnataka I can apply for, With AIEEE state rank 6281?
  14. Ph.D in medical microbiology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges in Karnataka offering veterinary UG courses? Does it require AIPVT?
  16. Is BSc group from KSOU UGC AICTE approved?
  17. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  18. List of universities offering M.Tech through correspondence? Is completing M.Tech from Karnataka state open university beneficial for promotion as H.O.D?
18th December 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the Karnataka state universities are offering the veterinary science course? Where can I get the colleges in Karnataka?

give me the full informaton for applying veternary course
22nd February 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the Karnataka state universities are offering the veterinary science course? Where can I get the colleges in Karnataka?

I like to know is there any courses after S.S.L.C IN VETERINARY department?
29th May 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

please tell me what would be the cut off marks for BVSc cource and from when the councelling starts
10th March 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

In Karnataka is it necessary to write NEET exam to become a veterinary doctor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?