22nd June 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the handicapped reserved category applied for in medical entrance? Who all can apply for it?

My friend had an accident and there was fracture in her left hand olecranon process. Which was treated with placement of metal rod between bones and then internal wiring. Now the rod is permanent in her body. I want to ask that will she come in handicapped reserved category if applies for any medical entrance?????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Handicapped certificate now after qualifying NTRUHS MDS entrance exam?
  2. Can i apply to MCA entrance exam with reserved category and without caste validity? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D being a principal in a government inter college?
  4. Are there any reserved seats for handicapped Candidates in M.Sc course?
  5. What should be the Rank in the Medical entrance exam to get free Medical Seat for General Category?
  6. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped? I am a B.Tech mechanical student
  7. Any reservation in IIT for disabled?
  8. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT, Warangal with 128 marks in JEE Main and secured 96.4% in 12th Telangana Board exam? Is there any reservation for girl candidates?
  10. What is the age limit for Bihar Medical Entrance Exam for category of general and physically handicapped
  11. Number of seats available in Katuri Medical College for reserved and non reserved category?
  12. Can I participate in government job exams after crossing 30 years of age? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Kendria Vidyalaya of Bihar and seats reserved for handicapped candidate
  14. How much to score in JEXPO for admission in good polytechnic college??
  15. Is there any reserved quota in vacancies for handicapped students in Infosys and Wipro?
  16. Can I join CBI, if I am physically handicapped?
  17. How to do B.Ed through correspondence and eligibility for the same?
  18. Total seats available in government colleges for general student in JEXPO?
14th August 2017, 10:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the handicapped reserved category applied for in medical entrance? Who all can apply for it?

A candidate can apply for any entrance examination or government job under Physically handicapped category to avail the facility of reservation and marks relaxation if he/she holds the medical certificate issued by a concerned medical authority.

So if your friend has medical certificate issued by a concerned authority saying that he/she satisfies the criteria to be considered as a physically handicapped category candidate then he/she can avail the facility in his/her upcoming medical entrance examination.

As far as my knowledge is concerned your friend should come under physically handicapped category as per his/her condition discussed by you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?