5th March 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering integrated Phd in Pharma after B.Pharmacy

Is it possible to do integrated PhD in India after completing B.Pharmacy and if it so, I want the list of colleges providing the integrated PhD in Pharma field.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offering integrated Ph.D for EEE students?
  2. List of colleges providing integrated Ph.D in microbiology after completion of B.Sc?
  3. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  4. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  5. How to do integrated Ph.D in Pharmacology after completing B.Pharmacy? In which college can I get?
  6. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  7. List of colleges offering Integrated PhD in Education in India?
  8. What will be the duration of integrated Post Graduation and PhD in Pharmacy after B.Pharma?
  9. List of colleges offering integrated Ph.D course?
  10. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  11. List of autonomous colleges offering Integrated PhD(Biotechnology) in Mumbai?
  12. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  13. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th?
  14. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  15. List colleges for doing Integrated PhD in Physics in Bangalore?
  16. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  17. List of colleges which offer Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Astrophysics? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2018, 02:36 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering integrated Phd in Pharma after B.Pharmacy

According to my knowledge, integrated PhD courses are not preferred in India. If you want to do PhD in Pharma field then first complete Master's degree course from your interested stream or field.

After completing Master's degree with at least 50%, you can apply for PhD Courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?