24th July 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering integrated Ph.D course?

I am doing my b.sc mlt final year in cmc vellore. i have one more year to be done with my internship.that is i will be completing my course in 2013 nov..i wanted to do my m.sc haematology or integrated phd in any field other than biochemistry.which are the colleges that offer the above and hoe to apply and the scholarship details......

Related Questions:
  1. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  2. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  3. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  4. List of colleges offering Integrated PhD in Education in India?
  5. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  6. List of colleges offering integrated Ph.D course?
  7. List of autonomous colleges offering Integrated PhD(Biotechnology) in Mumbai?
  8. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  9. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th?
  10. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  11. List colleges for doing Integrated PhD in Physics in Bangalore?
  12. List of colleges which offer Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Astrophysics? Eligibility to get admission?
  13. Which colleges are offering integrated MSc and Phd courses? I am a last year of BSc medical
  14. Names of Central Universities offering integrated M.Sc-PhD in Chemistry
  15. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD if secured 51% in M.Com? List of colleges in India?
  16. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  17. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Nutrition?
1st August 2016, 01:10 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering integrated Ph.D course?

List of Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D course:

>> Institute for Intensive Research in Basic Sciences (IIRBS)

>> NCBS (National Centre for Biological Sciences)

>> Department of Biological Science (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research)

>> Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

>> Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

>> Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

>> Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

>> VIT Vellore

>> Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?